Chapter 15: I Declare War Pt. 2

G-money

We watched Sheba leave out of the building clearly pissed about something. Then twenty minutes later Domino came out. We had saw Juan leave hours ago with a woman that wasn't his wife Sabrina.

I figured he was creeping not meeting with Domino.

"Man she still not answering me. Fuck it I'm going in." Anthony said getting out the car.

I got out following him, but also checking my surroundings. This boy was so in love he wasn't watching nothing.

We went in the building and got on the elevator to the top floor. These girls lived better than me and I was getting major paper.

He knocked on the door and I just stood against the wall. I heard moving around. About ten minutes later a angry Sky was at the door.

"What the fuck do you want?" she said.

"Skylar please let me talk to Sky." Ant said.

Damn I thought that was Sky. How could he tell them apart?

"Take your ass back to Liyah. And G take ya ass back to Alicia." she said.

Before I could say anything the door opened wider and there she was. Standing there in a NYU T-shirt and boy shorts looking beautiful with no make-up on.

"Yeah I think both of you should go before I have security help you out." she said ice grilling me.

"Tell Sky to just answer the phone so I could explain." Anthony said.

"Explain what? That you were living a double life. You have a whole family Anthony. You had me looking stupid and you just stood there." Sky said coming from behind Yolanda.

Domino had some beautiful daughter's.

Sky just slapped the shot out of Anthony out of nowhere, then slammed the door in his face.

He just walked away with his head down like a love sick puppy.

Damn. Shit was crazy for my boy. Alicia had hit me so I needed to get home.

I would run into Yolanda sooner than later.

Sheba

I was beyond pissed and Domino wanted me to just sit and let this little muthafucka act like he can disrespect me.

My pride wouldn't allow me to just be cool with this.

I was outside of G-money's crib when he pulled up wit his boy.

I signaled for my shooter who came speeding down the block on a motorcycle shooting.

G hit the ground and Anthony hopped out his car shooting. I waited a good five minutes before I drove past.

"You good." I said stopping in front of them.

"Yeah." he said.

I grinned at him and pulled off. He knew in that moment that I sent the shooter.

Domino

I pulled up to Trina's house. I can't believe this bitch knew Gmoney was fucking wit my daughter and didn't say shit.

Then I remembered how she was acting that day she saw me and Yolanda at lunch together.

"Who is it?" she said.

"Open the fucking door."

I heard the locks then the door open. I had to admit she was a bad ass bitch.

"Why the fuck were you in the salon saying you was my baby mother?"

She just sat on the couch and pulled out a pregnancy test.

"Cause I am pregnant and before you start that shit about G-money you are the only one I fuck unprotected." she said.

The fucking test said positive. Damn what the fuck was I thinking?

"I'm taking you to the doctor. Stop running your fucking mouth before Sheba kills you."

I walked out not wanting to stay there with her. I signaled to Lola to not go.

I needed to find out if this bitch was having my kid.

"Somebody just shot at G-money and his boy." Kev told me.

That damn Sheba just had to flex. It's time the young boy sat down with the King.

"Send him an invite to my round table. Make sure its a proper invitation."

I was going to try and handle this calmly, but if he got out of line I damn sure would declare war.