Chapter 18: Let's Talk

G-money

I pulled up to the park and went and took a seat waiting on Yolanda.

"So you have a girlfriend. You couldn't just say that off the rip?" she asked taking a seat.

She had a little attitude. I liked it she was super cute when she was mad.

"Look Ma it's night what you think it is. Me and Alicia been rocking since middle school, but there are times in life when you out grow a person."

She looked at me like she wasn't falling for any of my bullshit.

"Plus I have a couple of businesses wit her pops."

She just sat there quietly and I had no clue what that meant. I am normally good at reading women, but when it comes to her I can't put my finger on it.

"Look it don't really matter. You don't belong to me, so it's whatever. See you around Romelo." she said leaving.

Damn I am really feeling her. I got up and chased after her.

"Yolanda wait!"

She turned around with an annoyed look on her face.

"You don't have to try and convince me G-money. I don't care now if you will excuse me I have a class." she said and walked off.

Yolanda

If he thought that he was gonna feed me some bullshit and I was gonna just go with it he was sadly mistaking.

I did like him, but I wasn't anybody's side bitch.

I got back just in time for my class. My professor was a young handsome dark chocolate God.

All the girls in class threw themselves at him. He was teaching my business and finance class.

"Yolanda can I speak with you after class?" he asked.

Everyone turned around and looked at me. I knew my face was red.

"Sure Professor." I said nervously.

What did he need to speak to me about?