Chapter 10: You And I

Sheba

I had just pulled up in front of the footlocker on 42nd and I saw G-money in there shopping.

This was my chances to find out what was really going on between him and Yolanda.

"Hey Mr. Romelo. I have some business we need to discuss." I said.

He waved his hand making everyone leave the story. Only man I ever seen with power like that was Domino. This young boy had to be doing something in the streets.

"Sheba nice to finally meet you. I have heard a lot about you. I know that you are the real killer." he said sitting down crossing his legs.

I was kinda impressed. I could see how Yolanda could be into him. He was handsome and charming, reminded me of Domino back from n his younger days.

"What are you trying to do with Yolanda? You have never been on my radar, but now that my child is involved my trigger finger is itching." I told him.

We stared each other straight in the eyes. He was looking for weakness and I was looking for the lie.

"Honestly my only intent is to get to know her. She is beautiful and smart. She intrigues me." he said.

He was telling me the truth, but Yolanda is not to be anywhere near this game.

"Sweet. Stay away from here or I will be forced to send you to your maker." I said standing to leave.

"I'm not one to take kindly to threats." he said.

I just chuckled. Stepping up closer to him.

"I dont make threats young man. I promise you if I catch you anywhere near Yolanda ya momma gonna be buying that black dress." I said walking out.

I was gonna have Gail follow him. I may have just started a war. Now I have no choice but to tell Domino.

G-money

I have to make my next move the right move. Sheba wasn't your average woman, so I have to consider actually going to war.

I had already had a few guys from my Harlem crew hit her spot. So it's just a matter of time before she knows that it was me.

Text to Yolanda: I have to cancel our date

Text to Yolanda: something came up I have to handle.

I waited and I waited no reply. She normally texted me right back.

Text from Yolanda: have fun with her

That was the one thing I didn't want her to think.

Something about her really had me interested, but I know I have to play my cards right too.

I want Domino's territory and his connects, so I had to move my chest pieces properly. I couldn't let Yolanda distract me.

Anthony came walking in and he looked worried.

"What the fuck was that about?" he asked.

"Just a mother protecting her cub. Get everybody to the house. We might have to get suited for war." I said watching Sheba finally pull off.

Now Domino is going to know I'm coming for his throne.