Chapter 4: Young Thug In Training

G-Money POV

         Trina hit me and said she was on her way over. I really wasn't in the mood to fuck wit her but she said she wanted to talk about something that might interest me. Its rare that these bitches can tell me anything that would spark an interest in me, but Trina fucks wit Domino so she might have something useful I could use.

          I was sitting in the den when I heard the door bell ring. I knew it was Trina so I had my maid Gloria let her in. She came straight down to the den. She had that complaining nagging look on her face. I really didn't want to hear no bullshit today I just wanted a peaceful day, but dealing with Trina you never get a peaceful day. She sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "WUS good wit you ma" I asked her. She let a deep breathe so I knew it was going to be dramatic.

          "I'm so tired of Domino treating me like shit. All he does is cheat and lie. I can't wait until he gets taking down" she said. "That's what you wanted to tell me" I said flicking thru the channels on my flat screen. "I know how you can take Domino down. He will do anything for his daughters so all you have to do is get at his daughters or at least one of them" she said grinning from ear to ear.

           I thought about what she was saying and it was a good idea. I know how torn up he was about Hector. He couldn't even function out here in these streets, but he also became a murderous mad man. He kilt anybody that even looked at him wrong when Hector was murdered. I could only imagine what he would do if something happened to one of his girls.

          I just needed to get information on his girls and I knew exactly who to go to. Domino has a brother named Mark that he disowned because he is a heroin user. Mark was one of my number one clients, but what Domino doesn't know is that I got Mark to go to rehab so he is clean and has been working for me for six years. He has an anger that I will never understand. Sometimes I looked at Trina and I hated her because of how cut throat she is. I know that when I become the King she will try to take me down too. After I take over Domino's empire I will be killing Trina an anyone related to her. Call me what you want but that is just part of the game.

         I shot Mark a text telling him to come over. I needed to get rid of Trina before my main chick got here. "Look ma I got some shit to take care of so I will see you later on" I said to her walking out of the den. I heard her curse under her breathe but she left. Alicia told me she would be here tonight so I need to handle this shit with Mark so I could give her all my attention.

       Alicia is my main chick and I love her. If I was ever to get married she would be the one but she is against my life style. She feels I'm to smart to be hustling out here in these streets. Alicia is everything to me but she just has to understand that this is all I know. I never discuss my business moves around her and I try to keep that part of my life as far away from her as I can. She doesn't know the killer ruthless side of me. Alicia is the only one that can call me Romelo.

      I heard Mark coming in so I told him to come up to the office. Mark had really gotten himself together over the years. I know his is an ex addict so I don't have him around drugs. He just takes niggaz out for me and collects money. He became like a uncle to me because I knew his dark secrets and he knew mine.

    "Wus good young buck" he said dapping me up and taking a seat. "I need to know what you know about Domino's daughters" I said getting straight to the point. "Well Yolanda is going to school to be a designer. Her mother Maria keeps a close eye on her after what happened to Hector. The twins Sky and Skyler now they street just like their mother Sheba. Sheba was a hustler herself and she use to make mad moves with Domino. She crazy ass a muthafucka and he brother is that nigga they call Rastah with the scar on his face" he said. Rastah was a ruthless ass Jamaican nigga out here. I saw this nigga chop one of his babymama's up with a machete for cheating.