Chapter 14: I Declare War

Sheba

I was at the warehouse with Rowland and Rasta. When I got a voicemail. I would have to find out what Liyah wanted later.

"So do y'all know who hit my spot?" I asked.

Everyone looked around at each other. "It was G-money's crew from Yonkers." Ro said.

That little bitch ass nigga. He stood in my face knowing he hit my spot.

"Get a crew together. He want to come for me that means we got to war." I said.

"Sheba war is not what we want right now." French said.

I was pissed. We couldn't really afford to go to war with the legit deals we had happening now, but I couldn't let this slide.

"Find out where his traps are and hit them. I will flush him out make him come to me." I said leaving.

This young boy was going to learn not to come for the Queen.

"Yo." Domino said answering his phone.

"Where are you it's important. " I asked him.

"I'm act the girl's apartment. Come here." he said.

"Say no more." I said hanging up.

I was headed to the girls house. I needed to talk to Yolanda anyway so this was a win win.

Domino

"So anyone wanna tell me why the hell y'all were at Bembe?" I asked my daughter's.

"Dad we just wanted to have a girls night out. We aren't babies anymore." Skylar said.

My girls knew I didn't want them hanging out in clubs. To many people knew they were my daughters.

"Did Uncle Juan tell you that he saw me? Is that why you're questioning us?" Yolanda asked.

"It doesn't matter who told me they saw you! You shouldn't have been there!" I yelled.

Before I could really loose it Sheba came in. "Look I don't want to hear about you guys being in a fucking club! Do I make myself clear!" I said.

I went into the kitchen to talk to Sheba.

"Wus good Sheba?" I asked her.

She looked mad as hell. I didn't like this cause bloodshed always followed when she got like this.

"That bitch ass nigga G-money hit my spot. On top of that he is plotting to take you down and he is been trying to date Yolanda. I got all of this from ya bitch Trina today at the salon." she said pacing.

This little nigga must of forgot who the fuck I was. Nobody comes for my business or my family.

"Don't tell Yolanda we know."

"What!" Sheba yelled.

"If he keeps trying to date Yolanda his guard will be down. That's when we hit him hard. Call off whatever you had planned." I said to her.

She looked at me like I had lost my mind.

She made some calls then went and talked to the girls.

She came back in the kitchen grabbed her keys and left.

She would get over it. I told my girls good night.

I was going to go see Trina. Then I was gonna send Lola to see Trina.