Chapter 41

I ran back to the villa in tears, how could they all be so rude! It's all I've been going on about when they were filming. Honestly Birthdays don't bother me one bit but this one was special I guess. When I arrived back at the villa alone I packed all my clothes in my suitcase and put it at the bottom of my wardrobe incase I decided to leave later, I wiped the tears away from my eyes and walked to a bar near by. May as well celebrate my birthday some other way...

Joseph's POV
We rushed back to the villa to go and wish Serena happy birthday and tell her our secret plan which didn't turn out so well. I ran through the front door to find Serena, checking every room. There's no sign of her anywhere! I looked in her wardrobe and the clothes have gone, she's left and gone home. I pulled my phone out and rang her but she has her phone turned off, I couldn't help but let tears fall down my face. Serena's left and maybe she's even left me. I forced myself out of the room and went down to the others who were sat waiting with presents. "She's left guys, Serena has left. Her clothes are gone, everything's gone! She's left me" I cried and everyone pulled me into a hug. "This is a disaster why did we think it would be a good idea to play dumb when we knew how special this birthday was to her" phoebe scoffed.

End of Joseph's POV, back to Serena's-

I downed my drinks one after the other and was slightly drunk but sober enough to know my surroundings and what was going on. Once the villa was in sight my anger built up knowing they might be there. I walked inside half drunk to see everyone sat round the table, I slammed the door and walked right past them up to my room, I locked the door and could hear everyone running up the stairs. "Serena where have you been, we thorght you went home" "have you left me" I rolled my eyes. "Go away, I don't wanna speak to any of you ever again, I'm done with every single one of you" I shouted. I put my earphones in and turned the volume up full, the odd tear escaping my eye. 

Around 10/15 minutes later the door burst in, right off the hinges. Revealing an emotional Joseph who has red puffy eyes and an angry mob behind him... I pulled one earphone out my ear, "get the fuck out I clearly said I'm DONE with you all" I said putting my earphone back in. Joseph snatched my phone away throwing the headphones to the floor. "So me and you are over then?" Joseph coughed trying to hold his tears in.  I stayed silent, because I didn't know what I wanted to do or say right now. "I said are we over!!!!" Joseph shouted loudly making me jump, he actually sounded like klaus. Daniel looked at my with sorry eyes and i didn't know what to say to Joseph's demand, So I got up off the bed and pulled my suitcase out the wardrobe and pushed past everyone dragging it down the stairs.

"Serena! Don't leave, sorry for shouting just then but I needed to know, don't go" Joseph said.  Daniel walked downstairs and took my hand, "ignore him, your upset about your birthday huh?" "Yes I'm so angry! Wait? How do you know it's my birthday if you didn't say anything this morning?" I asked confused. "We actually did know about your birthday, we planned it ever since we arrived here! It was just a prank to pretend we didn't know and give you your presents now and take you out later but you sorta went off on one and didn't let us explain babe"  Daniel said with everyone giggling. "Oh. My. God. I'm so sorry, I just felt so upset and hurt thinking that you all forgot!" I said pulling Daniel into a tight hug releasing my tears down his back. "Don't apologise, you weren't to know s" phoebe said kissing my cheek. I hugged everyone and looked up to see Joseph smiling nervously, I looked into his eyes then looked away with no emotion. I was still upset and shocked by the tone of his voice with me before... he frowned and his lips made an O shape, Joseph began to walk towards me so I quickly ran to Daniels side. "So then let's open these presents!" I cheered trying to act normal whilst I avoided Joseph.  They agreed and I opened them all up, Daniel got me a tshirt with his face on... phoebe&paul got me a big photo frame which said "best friend" on it with lots of pictures of us over the years, Ian and Nikki got me a crate of Malibu! My fav! And Charles and Danielle got me some pjs and slipper socks, I got the the last present and my heart sunk knowing it was from Jo. I undid the bow and lifted the lid from the purple box, inside was gift vouchers for my favourite shops, some of my fav chocolate and another box. Inside it revealed a silver necklace with a matching diamond bracelet, the necklace was a little locket which opened and there's a picture of me and Joseph in it. Also on the back it's engraved saying "always and forever" he knows I love that quote from the originals. I swallowed and let the tears stream down my cheeks, "thank you Joseph, I love you"
He smiled and came over to me and pulled me into his lap, "I love you to, and so you forgive me love? We're still together yeah?" "Of course we are, always and forever!" I smiled and cuddled into his chest.

Sorry for the long wait, been so busy with College but hope you enjoy!