Chapter 58

So I've been a crying mess for the past few days, I've ignored everyone because I'm not even in the mood for talking. I don't even know if the others know about me or Joseph? And the worst part is work. It's Monday morning and I have work where Joseph will be, yano what? I don't want to even give him the satisfaction of seeing me hurt, I might just do the complete opposite and act like I don't give a shit.

I decided to wear something cute and posted a pic to Instagram like I was fine... deep down I'm hurt.

@serenalivelyIt's Monday! So that means work, but I couldn't be happier😚😊

@serenalively
It's Monday! So that means work, but I couldn't be happier😚😊

||

Well wasn't that a huge lie!!^ but I think I need to do this, try a new method! Maybe even make him jealous, let him know he hurt me but I'm over it even though I'm definitely not. A part of me was hoping that he wasn't there but when I pulled up onto the set I saw his car and guess what? My parking space is next to his, great! I walked into the big building where they were all sat having coffee, I forced the most happiest smile I could make "morning everyone, how is everyone?" I grinned. "Ouuuu someone's happy this morning" Daniel smiled. "I couldn't be happier!" I smirked grabbing a cup of coffee. "By the way, we aren't speaking to this dickhead" phoebe said pointing at Joseph who was sat at the end of the table looking through the corner of his eyes at me. "I honestly don't care guys, speak to him it really doesn't bother me. I've learnt from my mistake with him and moved on, it was for the best! And I'm single now so I think we should go for a night out Danielle! Single girls hit the clubs" I laughed playfully smacking my ass. Everyone laughed except Joseph who looked like a bag of nerves.

I sometimes went to the bathroom and cried to myself because it killed me seeing his face, I love him and might not even get over this but this confident happy me seems to be helping me. I decided to text my friend Ed westwick who's from many tv shows and I've known him along time, I asked if he will come by the set to meet me after work, I told him what happened with me and Joseph and he's in on making him jealous. Is that selfish and petty of me? Yes probably but this is a fun way of coping and letting him know what he's messed up with me. The cast finished filming and we usually go out for tea every Monday, "are we all still going for dinner now?" I asked. "Sure, do you mind if the twat comes" Daniel frowned looking at Joseph. "No I don't mind" I forced. I always caught Joseph looking at me and looking away when I noticed... why?

"I've invited someone to come along if that's okay? He's on his way here now can we wait 5 mins" I smiled hugging Daniel. "No problem daughter" he returned. My phone buzzed and it was from Ed. "Okay I'm ready, he's outside" I said getting up from my seat, time to make Joseph jealous. I walked outside seeing Ed leaning on my car, making sure everyone was watching including Joseph I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Wow your really playing this out S" he whispered in my ear giggling. I winked and saw Joseph immediately look up at the sight. "Aw you two look cute together" Danielle squealed. Joseph's bottom lip trembled and he went to his car quickly with Daniel. I smirked and everyone got in their cars and drove to the restaurant.

"Soooooo, what's going on with you two? Do you still love him?" Ed questioned. A tear slipped down my cheek. "Of course I still love him, I still can't believe it's real! Instead of crying Infront of him i thorght why not act confident and like I'm moving on with you to see his reaction and so far he looks like he's gonna cry? But why cry when he ended things and said he didn't love me anymore?" I sniffled. "I've known you a very long time Serena, and I've never seen you this hurt and in love before. We will let him know what he's missing in this restaurant!" Ed smiled patting my back.

Ouuuuuu, poor Serena! And also poor Joseph... you will find out why Joseph did this in the next chapter!! 8+ votes for moreeeeeee xo