Chapter 146

Timejump
---------------

"Dadddddd, I don't wanna go to school today! I wanna stay home and watch tv. Why does Elijah get to stay home?" Daisy moaned. "Because Elijah is only 3, he isn't old enough to go to school yet. You're a big brave girl now! I bet Elijah is jealous you get to go to school sweetie". Joseph cooed packing Daisy's lunch in her school bag. "Is that true mommy?" "That's very true baby girl, if you're extra good at school today how about we all go out for ice cream when you're home okay?" I smiled causing Daisy to nod her head rapidly. "Ahhh bribery, I like it" Joseph winked placing a kiss on my lips then one on Elijah's head. "Come on Daisy were going to be late" Joseph laughed attempting to get her in the car and to school. "Bye mommy, love you" "bye sweetie, have a good day! Love you to".

I invited Daniel  to come for ice cream with us when Daisy finishes school, Daisy adored Daniel so I thought I'd surprise her when she gets back with Joseph to see Daniel waiting for her.

"School sucks mom! This weird boy stole my crayon so I made him eat it" Daisy shrugged. "Oh my god Daisy that's so bad! You shouldn't do that, does daddy know about this??" I could hear Daniel laughing faintly in the kitchen. "Yes daddy does know, I spoke to her teacher and Daisy has to do extra homework now" Joseph smirked. We were both dying to laugh but now we're parents to 2 children we need to act responsibly... at times. "Maybe we shouldn't go for icecream anymore huh?" Daniel raised his eyebrows coming out of the kitchen. "Uncle Daniel, uncle Daniel!!!!" Daisy shouted jumping in Daniels arms. "How's my crayon eating little monster?" Daniel laughed. "I mean, he stole my crayon! Wouldn't you have done the same thing uncle d?" Daisy questioned. "Well actually I would of done worse, for example-" me and Joseph gave Daniel a death stare so he soon stopped where he was taking it. "No erm I mean, no i wouldn't of, I'd of got a new colour. Now are you gonna promise you won't do it again so we can go for ice cream?" "Fineeeeee I promise" Daisy stuck her little finger out to pinky promise Daniel. "And where's my man Elijah, the prince with my name. I still can't believe yous actually did it and called your son Elijah" Daniel smirked popping his collar causing joe to roll his eyes. "I actually just like the name, don't get smug gillies" I smiled sarcastically.

 "I actually just like the name, don't get smug gillies" I smiled sarcastically

@mr.danielgillies
Ice cream wid da homies +Daisy&my twin Elijah 🍦
Tagged: @therealjosephmorgan @serenamorgan

-------
Sooooo this is the end😩 epilogue will be posted shortlyyyy💔💔