Chapter 99

"Serena?" Joseph's eyes widened with a tear slipping down his now blushed red cheeks.
"Look Joseph I'm so sorry for everything, I-" Joseph cut me off. "Don't you dare apologise love, it should be me doing all the apologising! I walked out when you needed me most, come here." Joseph pleaded leaning down to give me a cuddle and a kiss, I winced in pain and Joseph quickly pulled away. "I'm sorry baby are you hurt?" He frowned. "I'm abit sore but I don't care, I need to be in your arms right now" I smiled. Joseph got into the hospital bed beside me, I immediately snuggled into the chest I've missed the most.

"Excuse meeeeeee but why do I not get that kinda welcome, daughter of mine?" Daniel folded his arms. I grinned, "sorry Daniel, I missed my man! But of course I missed you also" I smiled. Daniel grinned and placed a kiss on my cheek, "that's what I like to hear! Anyway how are you feeling? Do you remember what happened?" Daniel questioned. "I surprisingly feel fine, apart from the bruises which hurt a little. And yeah I just remember driving to the beach to clear my head and when I looked to my right I just saw a car speeding right towards me, next thing I know I'm unconscious. Also I could hear everything you were all saying, but I just couldn't wake my body up" I frowned thinking of the thought. "Well at least you're awake and ok now, that's all that matters doll" Daniel spoke. "Oh and don't you dare blame yourself for this accident Joseph, I heard everything and it killed me hearing you so upset like that. It could of happened at any time, plus I should of told you I was pregnant" I stopped my sentence suddenly, my heart sunk and my eyes went wide. "Serena what is it? Are you okay baby?" Joseph said grabbing my hand. "What about our b-b-baby?" I cried looking at my tummy. Joseph lifted my head up to meet his eyes, "don't worry love, our baby is fine! The car that hit you was just inches away from your tummy. We have a tough little one" Joseph smiled holding my barely tiny bump.  "I feel so left out sat here whilst you two are cuddling in that bed" Daniel sulked causing me to laugh. "Bring it in gillies" I laughed patting the left side of the bed next to me. The doctor walked in looking confused at the sight of me in the middle of 2 men... I burst out laughing "it's not what it looks like" Daniel shouted dramatically. "It never is" the doc smirked.

//group chat\\

Phoebe
I miss Serena so much😩

Charles
Same, I even miss her rejecting me..

Claire
Let's face it, this chat is shitty without Serena's sarcastic comments about Paul

Paul
Hey! Serena loves me really👏🏼 I'm her favourite she told me😋 so HA

No I didn't say that Paul. Shut yo lying ass up boyyyyyyy! Plus Daniel is my fav

Phoebe
Ou burnnnn

Paul
That's not fair Serena, I thought u loved meh💔

3..
2..
1..

Phoebe
OH MY GOD SERENA BABE

Paul
SERENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danielle
Ahhhhhhhhhhh r u ok!!???

Ian
This better not be one of your pranks Daniel.

Hahah no it is meeee, sorry for the shit attempt of a selfie, the doc has given me lots of drugs for the pain lol I love it

Phoebe
Omg I really is u!! We're coming to see u right now😲❤❤❤

--