Chapter 106

@SerenaMorganReady for the L'Oréal red carpet tonight with my bae&bump❤️--

  @SerenaMorgan
Ready for the L'Oréal red carpet tonight with my bae&bump❤️
--

@TheRealJosephMorganHow stunning does my wife look? as well as being now 8 and a half months pregnant!! Had fun watching my human work the red carpet tonight 👑

How stunning does my wife look? as well as being now 8 and a half months pregnant!! Had fun watching my human work the red carpet tonight 👑

--

Me and Joseph were near finishing the nursery. And when I say we I mean Jospeh with the help of Daniel and Paul, don't get me wrong I told them what I wanted the room to be like... I did want to help but I've become so tired and exhausted recently as the months have gone on. The pain was awful, I dread to think what it's like when I have to push our little girl out, it will be worth it in the end. However today I was feeling okay and decided to help the boys finish painting.

When I entered the nursery all I saw was the boys sat talking with cups of tea and biscuits. "What the hell is this? A mothers meeting?" I laughed. "What are you doing love, you should be resting" joe stood up rubbing my back. "Well I'm bored and feel a little better today and wanna help you guys paint, so chop chop get to work" I winked. "This is a mans job, so sit back and get ya fat swollen feet up" Daniel joked. I was very self conscious of my feet now that they are fat and swollen due to the pregnancy, I know you can't help it and it's natural when being pregnant but I hated it. I frowned and looked down at my feet then walked out of the room saying nothing. "Way to go you fucking arse, why would you say that to my wife! My very much pregnant hormonal wife. Serena has been conscious about her swollen feet as it is, go apologise now" I heard Joseph demand. I smiled at how he always had my back.

I was sat on my bed and Daniel entered with a sad look on his face with Joseph following swiftly behind. Daniel sat infront of me with Joseph stood at the doorway with his arms folded. "Serena? I'm sorry about what I said, I didn't mean it in a mean way I promise. I was just having a joke, I know it's the pregnancy because my wife was the same and she hated when I took the piss. You know I love you and wouldn't want to hurt your feelings" Daniel nervously smiled. "I know, I know. I just hate looking like this, I can't wait to have mine and joes baby but I feel like I look disgusting and it's putting me down." I sniffled looking at my lap. Joseph suddenly rushed beside me kneeling on the floor. "Hey! Don't you ever think that baby girl, have you seen you? You're bloody gorgeous!! Most people would be desperate to look how you do, even when you're pregnant you look ravishing. I don't want you to feel that way, talk to me and tell me how you feel love and I will always listen and tell you how wrong you are" Joseph frowned pulling me into his arms. "Thankyou joe, these hormones are driving me insane I swear" I swallowed letting out a small laugh.
"And Serena, don't worry about your feet! I would happily suck your sexy toes, swollen or not" Daniel smiled trying not to let out a loud laugh. "Dear god Daniel fucking gillies, you had to turn the conversation into a filthy one, plus Serena's mine! Even these lil toes" joe grinned pinching my big toe. I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh "you're all crazy but I love you both, now come on let's paint this nursery!".

@SerenaMorganAnddddddddd the nursery if finally finished! I'm in love😍 our little Girl needs to hurry up out of mommys tummy🤰🏼 credit to the boys for doing the nursery, even though it took them a very long time

@SerenaMorgan
Anddddddddd the nursery if finally finished! I'm in love😍 our little Girl needs to hurry up out of mommys tummy🤰🏼 credit to the boys for doing the nursery, even though it took them a very long time..
tagged: @TheRealJosephMorgan, @Mr.danielgillies, @Paulvedere
--

@Phoebejtonkin
Omggggg it looks adorable😭💜
-
@TheRealJosephMorgan
I'm glad you're happy with it love, now we just have to wait a few weeks until our little one arrives. I love you and bump❤️
-
@SerenaMorgan
@TheRealJosephMorgan i can't wait! And We love you very much also❤️❤️
-
@username
I'm crying. I'm actually crying. Anytime now we will have a Joser baby!!!!
-
@username1
Aw the nursery is sOOO cuuute! Y'all gonna make the best parents😊😊👶🏼
-
@Mr.danielgillies
I can't wait to meet my granddaughter👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼ps this room was mostly all me guys
-
@Paulvedere
Omg u lying little ass Daniel!! You just sat eating food and flicking paint at me and joe🤔
-
@mr.danielgillies
I ain't even sorry.  *drops mic*