Chapter 83

I was still so overwhelmed that Joseph actually flew us out to Paris for Valentine's Day! I smiled breathing in the fresh air whilst looking out at the view of the Eiffel tower right outside our hotel balcony. I must of been smiling to myself as Joseph ran his finger over my hand. "What are you smiling at love?" Joseph grinned still holding my hand. I turned back to meet Joseph's gaze. "I'm happy, like really happy! I can't believe we're sat basically next to the Eiffel Tower, Thankyou for this Joseph! You didn't need to do all of this for me." I blushed. "But I wanted to, I want you to know how much you mean to me, how happy I am that you are soon going to be my wife and I love you Serena." Jo replied. I smiled and planted a meaningful kiss on his plump lips.

We decided to go for a late night stroll of Paris to get a closer look of the Eiffel Tower and walk hand in hand of the romantic streets of the beautiful Paris.

@SerenaLivelyParis is a beautiful place🗼🌃 I love you Joseph Morgan❤

@SerenaLively
Paris is a beautiful place🗼🌃 I love you Joseph Morgan❤

// the next day \\

I woke up to a peaceful Joseph so I gently moved to slip out of the bed without waking him until I felt his strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back down. "I thorght you was asleep" I giggled putting my head between the crook of his neck. "I was but I could sense my lady waking" he smirked kissing my neck. I rolled my eyes playfully and slipped out of his comforting grip. "Come on, let's go get breakfast." Joseph agreed and we began to get showered and changed.

//

@TheRealJosephMorganMaybe this was worth getting up for😋 French breakfast with my lady! How beautiful is the view😍 Eiffel Tower looks good too😏

Maybe this was worth getting up for😋 French breakfast with my lady! How beautiful is the view😍 Eiffel Tower looks good too😏

\\

It was now 8 pm, me and Joseph spent the day exploring the many cute shops, eating the lovely French food and overall having an amazing time with each other. We decided to explore the nightlife tonight seen as though we're heading home tomorrow night we're gonna spend our last morning just relaxing so we're letting loose tonight! I changed into a tight red dress with black heels, my hair wavy. I finished applying my makeup and met a dapper looking Joseph sat on the bed waiting for me. "You look bloody gorgeous love" he complimented. "Why Thankyou Mr Morgan! You look rather handsome yourself".

We found a really good club, bright colourful lights flashing round the whole room, everyone smiling, drinking and having fun. I entered with Joseph who was holding my lower back. We had some jäger bombs and one to many vodka shots. I wasn't drunk drunk just very tipsy because by now I was used to drinking lots when I go out with the wild bunch I now call my best friends..   however Joseph rarely drinks, he was now on his 4th glass of neat bourbon, aswell as the vodka shots and jäger bombs... it's safe to say he's wasted, and I've never ever seen him this drunk before. Jo pulled me into the crowd and danced to the music, he wrapped his hands round waist firmly and I smiled wrapping mine around his neck. His hands traveled down to my thighs and started to go higher up my dress, basically lifting my dress all the way up. I pushed his hands away and looked up at him, his pupils were huge. "What the fuck are you doing Joseph, stop it! We're in a nightclub for fucks sake and you're trying it on with me in front of hundreds of people, quit it you're drunk" I frowned slipping out of his grip. Joseph pulled me back and started sucking and kissing my neck with his hands once again wondering round my body. I pushed him off me and he frowned "come on Serena, what's with you! Let's have fun don't be a baby" Joseph slurred. "Sure Joseph let me just strip off and have sex with you in the middle of the dance floor, fuck off Joseph this isn't you" I shouted. Joseph's facial expression changed to angry, " oh fuck off Serena, you know you love it really! You love me touching you like the little slut you are, don't be a little bitch" Joseph shouted but struggled to finish his sentence. 

My whole world crashed in front of my eyes, Joseph has never spoke to me like that before. He's never acted like this, I know he's drunk but that's never ok. The way he shouted and called me a slut, bitch and a baby... tears escaped my eyes and all Joseph had to say was "aw is innocent little Serena crying now, see I told you that you were a baby" he scoffed. I pushed him away and dragged him with me, I pushed him into the taxi and told the driver the address of our hotel and to make sure he got inside. Even though I hated him I wasn't gonna leave him in the middle of a club in Paris, I'm not sure I can forgive him for this, he didn't even look sorry. I checked myself into a nearby hotel for the night and booked the early flight home in the morning.

//
I woke up feeling like shit, I blocked Joseph's number and deleted all of the pictures I had with Joseph off Instagram, I was supposed to marry this man soon. How can I marry a man who can't control his mouth when he's had one to many to drink. I got to the airport because I booked a 6 am flight since it takes 9 hours to get home back to Atlanta. (Skip the plane journey)
I arrived back in Atlanta and I was a mess, I've had my fall outs with Joseph before but this was by far the worst, the things that came out of his mouth was disgusting. I didn't even check my phone, I was going straight to phoebe and Paul's I needed to talk to someone, so I did I got an uber there without telling them so I hoped they wouldn't mind. After a 15 minute ride I knocked constantly on the door and I luckily heard footsteps approaching. The door opened to reveal a concerned Paul, I was a crying mess. "Serena what's wrong, what's happened are you okay?" Paul questioned frantically. I said nothing but ran into Paul's arms crying into his chest. Phoebe came skipping down the stairs immediately when she heard me so emotional. "Baby what's wrong, where's Joseph!" Phoebe muttered pulling me into a three way hug with Paul. "Do not even mention his name to me, I'm fucking done, so done" I cried.

I told them everything what happened and what was said, I've known phoebe and Paul for a very long time even before I met the rest of the cast. "I'm gonna fucking kill him" Paul said getting up clenching his fists. "I'll help, that horrible bastard, drunk or not that's unacceptable" phoebe sobbed letting me cry into her neck. "Do you mind if I stay here? I don't even wanna go back to my own home because it will remind me of him and he will be home later I muttered. "You can stay as long as you want Serena, I'm gonna tell the others if that's okay" Paul questioned. "That's find Paul, I've never felt this heartbroken in my whole life and I seriously don't know if I can go back to him after this, I don't even know if he will remember what he said" I frowned. "I don't give a fuck if he remembers or not, if he's hurt you he's hurt us" phoebe said pulling me into her arms. I forced a smile and Paul joined us, "by the way the others are fucking fuming, Daniel is going crazy right now" Paul said rolling his eyes. And with that I drifted to sleep in phoebes arms.

//

Omg a long chapter! The next is going to be Joseph's POV! Thankyou for the comments on my previous chapter, I took your ideas into consideration and came up with this, thanks again! Hope you enjoy this sad drama! Jomo Breaking hearts💔😂