Chapter 113

I laughed as Joseph pulled me up from the sofa, he lifted me over his shoulder and carried me upstairs whilst I playfully smacked his back. He plonked me down on the bed and began to choose what he was gonna wear. "You're taking forever let me chose first!" I said pushing him on the bed whilst I pretend to look for a dress but I'm going to tease him as he did with me this morning. I stripped out of my ripped jeans and vest top leaving me in my black Lacey bra and thong. I could feel his eyes on me, he was silent until I bent down and then heard him grunt. I smirked then got back up and picked a dress to try on. This dress was like mega short it came just over my bum and I would never wear it out but I wanted to see what Joseph would do/say. "What about this?" I acted innocent walking out the bathroom. Joseph's eyes widened "e-ermm its abit short" he managed to spit out. I moved closer to him, "what about when I bend down like this? Does it look to short Hun?" I smugly smirked. Joseph grunted again "enough of this get here" joe demanded ripping the skin tight dress from my skin, then pulling me ontop of his now exposed self.

//
Well that was the first time we've had proper sex since having Daisy, we haven't had time! So that was amazing.. anyway, after showering and doing my hair and makeup, I picked a nice tight sleeveless knee length cream dress which some heels. "You look stunning my love, are you ready to go?" Joe questioned. "I am, food is calling me!" I grinned following joe to the car.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant, it was one of the best in town. "Omg it's very posh here joe!" I squealed. "Well it's a good job we look posh tonight then isn't it" joe winked taking my hand. "Evening, have you got a reservation?" The waiter asked in a high pitched tone. Yes, Mr and Mrs Morgan. Thankyou" joe politely replied. The waiter led us to a fancy table, candles lit and right beside the window overlooking the beautiful view outside.
"May I get you both some drinks?".
"I'm driving so just a coke please, and whatever my lady wants" joe grinned causing me to blush. "I'll have a glass on red wine please" I replied. "Thankyou for this joe, it's been nice to spend the quality time together. I love you" I smiled. "And I love you more than you could ever imagine" joe replied quite loudly like he was making a point.

The waiter returned and poured my glass of wine. "Glass of red for a beautiful lady!" The waiter smiled. "Why Thankyou kind sir" I laughed. "Can I take your food orders?" He then replied. "Yep. I'll take the chicken burger with sweet potato fries." Joe replied sternly. I frowned and him and quickly browsed at my menu once more. "And for the gorgeous lady, what can I get ya?" The waiter winked and complimented again. I just found it funny how he was having a laugh at work, better than having a miserable waiter who barely says a word!

"Ouuuu I'll have chicken strips with Curley fries please Hun! Only us would get chicken when we're at a posh restaurant" I laughed handing him the menu back. "Anything for you!" He said giggling whilst walking away. I laughed shaking my head and had a sip of wine, Joseph was sat awfully quiet. "What's up?" I asked. "Nothing, just tired" was his reply which is bullshit, I know what's wrong and if he dares to say something about it or blames me for doing something to then that's it I'll blow. I chose to ignore it for now and the food arrived. "Chicken burger for you sir, and chicken strips for the stunner, oh em gee I love your dress!" the waiter squeaked. handing us our plates. "Thankyou" I smiled then began to eat. The table was silent and I was getting sick of it, it was Ment to be a romantic night out but noooo Joseph has to do something to get jealous. "Seriously joe, what the fuck is it?" I frowned swallowing a bite of my chicken. "Why don't you just go off with that waiter if you don't like my fucking company". Joseph spat. And there it was! The big reveal of the usual Joseph Morgan and I couldn't take it any longer.

"Are you for fucking real?" I whispered trying to stay as calm as possible in the restaurant. "You know what? I am sick of you accusing me of flirting or whatever you think in your head. The waiter was having a laugh at work, who's by the way gay because I saw him kissing a male colleague in the back haha. But you've finally pushed all of my buttons Joseph Morgan, even now after having a beautiful little baby girl together you still throw them accusations at me." I sniffled gulping my wine, trying to hold my tears in. "Serena I'm sorry" Joseph frowned. "Don't even go there Joseph, you're always sorry but you've done it again. Big man jomo, thinks I'll go off with any man who smiles at me. Well Yano what? Your wrong and I thought you would know that. I've forgiven you so many times but You've finally drove me to the edge Joseph I hope you're very happy! I was just thinking how happy we were, we had a precious little girl together, bought eachother gifts just this afternoon and now look at us. And this time it's all on you. Because I've done nothing wrong tonight. We're done Joseph, officially done and I don't need to hear excuses anymore." I cried as I let it all out what I was thinking. I took my wedding ring off and slammed it against his chest then rushing out of the doors. "Serena d-d-don't do this I am sorry i promise you baby" joe choked attempting to pull me back. "Just leave me alone Joseph, i thought we were finally passed arguing over pointless shit, but we're not so I'm leaving Joseph. I love you and I always will but I can't do it anymore." I cried getting into a taxi. I decided to go to my parents house and stay there, I didn't wanna go to my home because he would be there and try worm his way out of it easily. This time I'm gonna stay strong.

/
Joseph's POV -

I've done it again, why am I such a fucking idiot. I know Serena's not that type of women. I just get jealous way to easily, but it's because I love her to much. We have a beautiful kid together for fucks sake and I've ruined everything. I drove back to the house but Serena wasn't there, I think I've finally pushed her away for good and I'm broken when she's not around. I cried with my head in my hands attempting to call her but no answer..
*

And the drama has begun! I love drama more than anything lmao😂 xoxo