Chapter 96

Phoebe
Has anyone heard anything from Serena and Joseph??

Daniel
Nope😭 still wondering what has gone on

Paul
It's not our place to say guys

Ian
Yeah let's just wait for Serena to tell us okay?

Guys I've messed up😭😭

Claire
Serena!! Are you okay babe?

Daniel
Daughter!! What's the matter darling xx

Joseph's walked out and it's all my fault, he's left me. I don't even blame him, because in his situation I would of done the same..

Danielle
Why what's gone on babe? Xxx

Charles
You don't have to tell us if you don't want to, take your time. You know us lot will always be here for you👍🏼

I don't know how I'm gonna do this alone, I can't loose him again. We just got married and I can't be a single mother, I wanted a family with Joseph💔

Daniel
Oh em gee I'm gonna be a grandad. I'm sorry jokes aside... whys he left?! That ass

Because I didn't tell him I was pregnant, I left it a couple of days before telling him. I think he was also angry that Paul and phoebe knew before him but they came with me to the hospital because I just thought I was sick not pregnant.. I didn't tell him because I love him so much and didn't want him to leave me, I didn't think we would be ready? I mean why would he want a child with me? I'm sorry I'm saying crazy shit because I'm so so upset guys. I'm gonna go out for a drive and clear my head. Hope you all understand and don't hate me🤧

Ian
We would never hate you, completely understand Hun
//

And with that I got in my car and decided to drive to the beach, attempt to clear my head. The odd tear escaping my eye now and then. Still no messages or contact with Joseph, I can't believe I fucked our marriage up. I was driving along listening to the radio, when I looked to my right my world flashed in front of me.
//

Joseph's POV
I was angry Serena didn't tell me she was pregnant, maybe I overreacted? Yes I definitely did. I love her and would love a baby with Serena she's the love of my life and my newly wedded wife! I read the group chat and it broke me to see the paragraph she put about loosing me. I drove back home immediately to apologise and make up with her.
When I arrived home Serena's car wasn't in the drive so she must still be out, I decided to cook us some tea for when she gets home and be abit romantic. I tried calling but no answer, maybe she's angry at me for just leaving like I did? Or maybe she's just driving and can't answer. I waited and waited and when it got to 7pm I got worried, she's been gone hours.

My phone began to ring and my face lit up, I didn't even look at the caller ID. "Serena where are you? I'm sorry for-" I was cut off by someone who wasn't Serena. "Sir this isn't your wife, this is the doctor. I'm afraid Serena has had a very serious car accident, it appears a drunk driver was speeding and crashed into the side of Serena's car. She's unconscious at the moment we're doing everything we can" the doctor spoke. My heart dropped to my stomach, I can't loose Serena. "B-b-but she's pregnant" I cried. "Right thanks for letting us know, we must do some tests and see if the baby is still alive. Come to the hospital as soon as possible and I will discuss more with you in person" he spoke.

 Come to the hospital as soon as possible and I will discuss more with you in person" he spoke

I dropped my phone to the floor and I couldn't hold in my heavy cries. This is my fault, it's all my fault. If I didn't walk out on Serena like that she wouldn't of been so upset and gone for this drive. I need to go the hospital, I need to see my wife.

AHHH SERENA💔💔 these gifs of Joseph playing klaus upset makes me sad lmao😂💔