#CHAPTER 10

"Come on!" I whined, jumping allover the place. Andre laughed at me. "Guys! We need to get the freaking Christmas tree. Hurry up. And we need decorations because ours are like 60 years old. And we need to by gifts and stuff. It's gonna be awesome." I sang putting my coat on. They laughed before joining me. We got into our car before driving off to the mall. "So have you finally realised that your idea to take Isaac back was a bit over the top?" Logan asked with hopeful eyes. "I'm gonna do it. I don't care what you think." I said calmly. "He's not your mate." Len said glaring at me. "Maybe that's the thing. Maybe he is." I whispered. Andre frowned at me. "I haven't felt like this since Isaya. You can't tell me that's not a coincidence. It means something. He means something, to me. I don't know how it's possible, if he is my mate, but I can't let him go. I won't. I need to try harder." I finished as we arrived. "It's gonna look like High School Musical." William huffed. I laughed. "No, William. It's called being romantic." I deadpanned. Andre snorted. I rolled my eyes. We arrived soon after. We got a true, that we put in the boot with a lot of difficulty, and then got some Christmas decorations. We got a few presents for each of our parents, and then headed back to the car. I can't say I wasn't getting nervous. I was. I hoped he'd take me back but I knew it was probably not going to happen. He'd been distant since our so called 'talk'. "Have you sent a message to Isaac yet?" Len asked. I nodded. I sent him a message saying to meet me at the park, 15 minutes away from his house. I tapped onto the steering wheel and chewed on my cheeks as I waited for the lights to go green. "Nervous much?" Andre mocked. I huffed. "Shut up, Andre. I'm preparing myself for a big 'no' coming from him." I muttered. He smiled sadly. "If he does, he's not worth it. I mean, you're only doing this for him." I chuckled. "I am. And I must be crazy. He's never ever going to want me back. He said it himself." And he did. He said he didn't want to hang around me that much anymore because he thought it was best for my feelings. "You definitely fell for him, Nate." Logan said grinning. I chuckled. "We're here." I said sighing deeply. I got out of the car before looking into the park to see him sitting down on a bench. I felt my guts twist. 'Oh gosh. I can't do this, Andre.' I said through the mindlink. "Of course you can." He said tapping my back before turning the music on his phone on with the speakers. We were playing 'Love me now' from John Legend.

##The video isn't part of the thing, just the music.##

He looked up immediately and I could see him frown at us from there. Oh gosh. We all walked in rhythm, before stopping a few meters away from him. And there we go. We started dancing to the music. We took the choreography from YouTube and copied it in a span of a week. Ok. It was far from perfect but we were dancing. For Isaac. And the song pretty much said what I wanted to say, another reason to dance in front of him. My nerves left after we started dancing. I laughed a few times. We looked ridiculous. Thank God hardly anyone was there. He was blushing, and I couldn't stop myself from grinning. My heart was speeding up but I didn't care. The music stopped and we were all breathing heavily, tired from that stupid dance. We just stayed there, staring at eachother. "What are you doing?" He asked. I chuckled. "What does it look like I'm doing?" I deadpanned. He shrugged and walked closer. "I told you that I didn't want us already." He said. I nodded. "I do." I whispered. "I haven't felt like this in ages. Isaac." I said taking his hands in mine. "I've falling for you. And I want to try my best to be the best boyfriend ever, if you let me. I want you to give us a second chance because I need you in my life right now. I want to care for you. And kiss your lips as if we were never going to see eachother ever again every single time. I want to hold you in my arms and I want to whisper sweet nothings into your ear. And I want to see you blush like you're doing right now." I took a deep breath. Please say you want that too. He looked down. Oh gosh. That's it. He's gonna say n- I felt lips crash onto mine and I just knew it was him. I cupped his face and embraced him in a deep and passionate kiss. I dipped my tongue into his mouth while he gripped my shirt. He moaned in my mouth. I groaned mentally. I broke it off, breathing heavily, and so did he. I dipped my nose into the crook of his neck slowly. He smells so freaking nice it's making me go crazy. I inhaled deeply, maybe a bit too much because he backed away slightly. "I missed your smell." I whispered. He frowned and blushed slightly. "You're so weird." He said giggling. I chuckled. If only he knew how normal that even sounded. I kissed his lips again, wrapping my arms around his waist. "So what did you actually have to say to all of that?" I asked, passing my hands on the skin of his waist. I caressed it slightly while waiting for his answer. He tensed a bit but didn't move. "I've been craving the day you'd kiss me again." He breathed out before crashing his lips onto mine again. I chuckled and kissed him back. I smiled. We were interrupted by Andre faking a cough. I looked behind me and he waved. I smiled. "Ok. I'm coming." I said sighing. "Already leaving?" Isaac asked. "You have anything to do today?" I asked. He shook his head. I looked back at Andre and smiled apologetically. "Isaac will drop me off back home. Don't start the tree without me." I said. He smirked and nodded. "Have fun." He said before walking away. I turned back to face Isaac. He blushed before smiling. "I'm sorry." He whispered. I shrugged. "It's just my father and then other stuff... And I shouldn't actually do this but I can't resist it." He said blushing bright red. I chuckled and pecked his cheek. "I won't make you regret this." I whispered. He smiled. "You want to walk?" He asked, looking up at me. "Sure." I answered taking his hand into mine. I bumped our shoulders together before smiling at him. We walked in silence in the beginning but I didn't mind. It was a comfortable atmosphere. "The dancing was good." He said out of the blue. I glared at him. "The dancing was not good, Isaac. Tell me the truth. I won't be hurt by it." He smiled sheepishly. "It was terrible." He mumbled. I laughed and he soon joined me. "It was awful! See? I don't know why I ever decided to dance. It was awful. I can't dance." He giggled. "I'm sure you can. Just not that kind of dance." He stated. I laughed. "Yeah. You probably dance better than me. I'm 100 percent sure you dance better than me." I said smiling at him. He chuckled. "I do." he breathed in. I bursted into laughter, not waiting for that answer. He joined me. Gosh. I missed him. We ended up laying on the grass, well the snow. It was actually really cold but somehow, it didn't feel like it. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled. He chuckled and kissed my lips softly. "I missed those lips of yours." I mumbled, before pressing my lips against his again. He smiled into the kiss. I breathed deeply. "We should head back." I whispered, kissing his lips again. "Ok." He whispered kissing me one last time before getting up. I got up afterwards and he drove me back to the pack house, but couldn't stay because his father needed his help. We kissed goodbye before heading our separate ways. This is the best thing that could happen to me.