#CHAPTER 22

I smiled at myself as I woke up with Isaac wrapped in my arms. I tightened my grip around his waist as I brought him closer to me. I inhaled deeply, filling my nostrils with hi scent. His smell is addictive. I'm addicted to his smell. "That's creepy." I heard him mumble. I stopped immediately, wide eyed. I unwrapped my arms from his waist and nodded. "Sorry." I whispered. He turned to look at me, frowning. "Seriously." He said, staring at me. I nodded. "Yeah. I'm really sorry. I'll try not to do it." I said, feeling slightly hurt. I mean, sure. It seems creepy for a human but there's nothing more natural than smelling your mate or someone close. It shows the care and the love the person has to them. "You don't seem very convinced." I stated as I looked at his sitting position. "I really need you to stop, Nate. I don't mean to be so rude or anything but I can't... I don't want to be scared of you but you don't have to continue doing these weird stuff." He said looking down. He looked pretty serious and now that I think about it, slightly scared. I nodded, wondering how was I suppose to stop myself from smelling him when all I want to do is smell him all day? I sighed and got up before putting a T-shirt on. "By the time you take your shower, breakfast will be ready." I told him as I opened the door of the bedroom. "You don't have to leave." He mumbled. I smiled. "You're scared. You want me to leave so that you can calm down a bit. I get it. Don't worry." I said blowing him a kiss before leaving. I took a deep breath before walking to the kitchen. "Hey." Andre greeted. I smiled slightly, slumping down on the chair. "What's wrong?" He asked sitting next to me. "He's scared of me when I smell him." I confessed. He grimaced. I sighed. "I just... I just wanted to smell him for once in my life. I was happy and I just wanted his smell more than anything. I wanted, I needed to smell him so badly." I breathed out. He smiled sadly. "Then he said he didn't want me to do that anymore. And basically, I should sacrifice more of myself to not scare him so much." I said. "Sacrifice yourself. Like stop changing or stuff like that?" He asked wide eyed. I shrugged. "He's gonna want that. He's human. And I love him. But I love my wolf too. And it hurts me to think that my wolf could live a shorter life than me, without our mate. He's a part of me. He's my other half. Literally. He doesn't want me to act upon my instincts. My instincts say to pin him against the wall and make him mine right there. Sure, I won't listen to that. But his smell. He wants to deprive me from his smell." I whispered. "Maybe it's just for now." He answered. "He looked so serious, it was awful." I said, sighing as I heard walking down the stairs. I smiled at Isaac. He smiled a bit before walking towards us. "Oh Nate. Forgot to tell you, when we find a place, Eva is going to move in with me!" Andre sang happily. I grinned at him. "That's great!" I exclaimed hugging him tightly. He hugged me back, resting his head on my shoulder. "Finally." I whispered. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me. "Thanks to your support." He said. I chuckled. I couldn't help but inhale his scent deeply. He did the same and we stayed in the same position for about a minute, before we let go of eachother. "You wanna go make me breakfast?" I asked him. He laughed and shook his head in disbelief. "Fine. I will. Only because I love you." He huffed. I chuckled. "Thank you Andre. Love you too." I grinned. He rolled his eyes. I chuckled and sat back down on my chair. "How did you sleep?" I asked Isaac. He frowned at me then shrugged. "What's wrong?" I asked, frowning too. "You just... To your brother... It was like..." He stammered, trying to find the right phrasing. I knew what he was talking about though. I had completely forgotten, as stupid as that sounds. "About that." I started. "I'm sorry. I just... I can't. I'm sorry. I can't not answer to my natural instincts. You don't get it because you aren't one of us. But I'm a wolf. I need to smell you. I need to smell my brother. It's what we do, ok? And I need to growl because... Because it either means that I'm angry at someone and warning them to not come closer or it means that I want you to be mine, that I want you. Without my wolf, I wouldn't know you were my mate and I wouldn't have asked you out in the first place because I would have asked out a girl instead. And I love you, Isaac. I truly love you and I don't want you to leave me or be scared of me. And I'm being patient. I really don't want you to leave me." I finished. He just stared at me with pursed lips. "Isaac." I whispered. He looked away and sighed. I should have shut up. I frowned when he got up. Oh gosh, there he goes. My frown deepened when he sat down next to me. He turned to look at me before wrapping his arms around my neck. I'm confused. He giggled at my facial expression. I rose a brow at him making him blush. "My feelings for you grow bigger everyday." He whispered. I smiled at him. "And I don't want to loose you." He added before pressing his lips onto mine. I held him by the waist as I kissed him back. I pulled him onto my laps, not ever separating my lips from his. His mouth parted slightly, letting my tongue go in. I pulled away smiling at him while he blushed. "Why the change of mind?" I asked, bringing my nose to his neck. He giggled. I smiled and pecked his skin while inhaling deeply. "You smell so good." I whispered, kissing his lips. He smiled and kissed me back. "I'm your Luna, right?" He said blushing. I chuckled. "Luna is for women. You're supposed to be Alpha." He frowned. I chuckled lowly. "I don't mind calling you my Luna. You are cute, and beautiful." I said softly. "Luna." I repeated. He looked down. My eyes widened as realisation hit me. "Hey. No. I didn't mean... Not because you were a girl Isaac. You're truly beautiful and cute and I love it. And you'll always be Isaac to my eyes." I said, cupping his face. He smiled and kissed my lips when Andre came. We sat properly before eating.