The Definition Of Confusion

You never wanted to spend the day with the demon. You were quite aware that the only reason Ciel arranged the whole thing was to piss Sebastian off. That's all he ever seemed to want to do.

         You sat still in the carriage anxiously waiting for Sebastian to accompany you. He soon climbed in and sat right beside you, casually glancing over at you every few minutes. After a long period of awkward silence you chose to speak up, "Where are we going?"

      A bit shocked that you spoke, he choked out, "Oh, a small boutique in downtown London, the perfect place to find a proper wedding gown."

      Your head pounded at even the sound of a wedding. You didn't have much interest at all towards Ciel, but a huge piece of you still pushed yourself to go through with it.  It seemed to be the only hope for any future for yourself.

       After a few moments, you found yourself already dazing off, Sebastian stood and whispered, "We're here."

     You stood, lightly brushing off your dress. Once inside the boutique, Sebastian tried his best to find a gown to please you. You didn't even want to think about gowns, or weddings, or anything. After Sebastian finally gave up, he chose to place a supportive hand on your shoulder. After a long sigh, he whispered, "How about we come back. Shall we go for a walk?"

     Quite relieved you walked outside. He led the way as you followed close behind. He spotted a bench and sat down motioning for you to do so as well.

"[Insert Your Name] I'd like to talk to you about something..."

Your heart nearly stopped, you could only manage to nod.

"Well, to begin, I have an important question. "

"Which is?"

"Do you love my master?"

"W-Well, I.. I..."

"You don't."

"So what? I'm doing what's best for everybody. "

"No, ..."

       Before you could respond Sebastian threw his arms around your waist, gently kissing you with his ice cold lips. You hated the thought of kissing him but loved it at the same time. He was simply intoxicating, you couldn't find a reason to pull away and chose to return the kiss only rougher.

       After what seemed like forever, he slowly pulled away, his eyes locked on yours. A small band began to play close by. Sebastian stood, a large grin on his face. He held out his hand, "May I have this dance?"

       You grinned, standing and taking his hand. He romantically spun you around as you giggled with delight. "Sebastian, this is so wrong. What if Ciel finds out?"

"What he doesn't know won't kill him. I never believed it was impossible for a demon to love, or simply feel anything, but ever since you came along everything has changed."

"I love you..."

"I love you too."

"But..."

"But?"

"I'm marrying Ciel in two days."

"I know..."

"What do you suppose we do about that?"

"You're right, you need to marry him, it's better that way... We may not like it but, it will happen.."

      The two of you ended the dance and headed towards the boutique once more.  You soon decided on a very lovely traditional white dress and entered the carriage once more, on your way back to the manor. You couldn't help but snuggle into Sebastian's arms soon dozing off.

.....................................................

// Sorry for taking forever to update, writer's block sucks. Just a warning, some parts of the next chapter will be Rated R c;//