Cold

You knew it had finally been the end. That terrible, unthinkable gut instinct that just kicks in at the most sorrowful times.  Your end was near and all to do was think back on every single one of your accomplishments, but mainly your mistakes. Though many of your mistakes had purpose, your life definitely wouldn't be the same if it weren't for those idiotic, immature mistakes. That list of mistakes starting with the one choice that changed your short, pathetic life forever.

It all started with the mistake of lust. It was a sin for a reason. You had known that now. The love of a demon was to never be tampered with. And yet you took that chance. And what for?

Unconditional love?

Excitement?

Adventure?

And where has It all brought you? Oh yes, of course, it brought you to your end.

But did you regret it? Even the slightest bit. Why, of course not. Even a split moment of true love had been enough for you to leave this damned world with no regrets. Your only regret had been your final mistake of still loving that cold demon butler, Sebastian, even after leaving you to die.

But the love was too strong to destroy after all of this. You had gone through too much to lose hope even when it was now entirely out of your reach.

So now, here we are. You stood still surrounded by the cold and horrifying darkness. Were you gone yet? Out of reach ? You weren't sure. The darkness had been here for so long you began to struggle to remember what even brought you here. But deep, deep down you knew that this was your destiny, To die alone surrounded by the bitter cold of your soul. And now to wait it out alone.

((Next chapter will be the last, thank you all for the fans who have stuck through to the end these past two years . I promise the end will be fucking amazing for all of you even if I have to spend  a month working on it !))