Wedding

The day you had been dreading for weeks finally arrived. It had been the morning of your wedding, the day your life would change forever. You'd be stuck here with this brat for the rest of your mortal life. Since he had been a demon he'd never even age too often or mature easily. It'd be different if he was sweet, or charming, or at least kind in some way. But, he seemed to enjoy torturing you.

You didn't even love him. How could you possibly be stuck marrying a man you don't even love? Your mom would be ashamed of you.

You needed him so badly right now. Him, your love, Sebastian. You were still outraged and confused about his leave from the manor. You were sure it would be permanent. He must of never truly loved you. Maybe it was all a dream. But this was a reality.

You stood in front of your bedroom mirror. You had now been changed into the gorgeous, long, pearl-studded white wedding dress. You sat down at your vanity as Mey-Rin assisted you in doing your hair and makeup. Once done you kindly asked her to leave for alone for a few moments.

Not many would be at the wedding since many thought of Ciel as dead. You bashed your head down against the vanity, tears spilling from your eyes causing your eyeliner to run down your cheeks. You looked up, wiping the tears, giving yourself one more reassuring speech, "You can do this, your life will get better... Stay strong and keep a smile."

...........................................................................................................................

You held up your dress while heading down the stairway. You looked around the room noticing not many unfamiliar faces had been attending. You slowly walked down the aisle to the theme of the traditional, "Here Comes The Bride" tune being played by Mey-Rin on the piano. She gave you a bright smile wording with her lips, "You look beautiful, good luck."

You smiled, thinking to yourself, "I don't need Sebastian. Why would I want a man who never cared? At least deep down, Ciel truly cared."

You were finally down the aisle beside Ciel and the priest. Although you were smiling, Ciel had a straight face with a tinge of anger.

It had now been time to say 'I Do'. Ciel finally smiled and gladly said, "I Do"

Still quite hesitant you paused. Soon, a figure burst through the door before you could choke out the final words. And it had been him, Sebastian. He ran up the aisle and threw his arms around you. Shocked, you pulled away. He still went back, hugging you tighter. He whispered softly into your ear, "I'm so, so sorry my love... I needed time to make a big decision, and I promise if you leave here with me I'll always be there for you when you need me. I'll treat you like a princess."

You nearly started crying from how sweet those words had been. You leaned up, gently kissing him. Outraged, Ciel screamed, "You bitch!  Say I do and kiss me damnit!"

You shook your head, smirking a bit. He then screamed once more, "Kiss me, you bitch!"

Now angered by Ciel's word choice Sebastian spoke, "Maybe this is why she refuses to say the words. You never treated her like a lady. If you did so maybe we wouldn't be dealing with this situation right now."

"Kill her... Damnit, Sebastian, this is an order! Kill the damned whore!"

"I can't.."

"You are my butler. Bound by contract. Do as I say!"

Sebastian pulled out a small black pistol. You jumped back in shock. This seemed it would be the end. You covered your eyes, hearing several shots fired. Without any pain, you opened your eyes to see Ciel dead on the floor bathing in his own pool of blood.

You looked over at Sebastian, nearly speechless. All other eyes of the attendees were locked on Sebastian's pistol.

It had been over.

Before you knew it Sebastian quickly picked you up darting out the doors of the manor and out into the forest.