Perish

As each day passed you grew to hate your child just a bit more. You couldn't accept the fact that you'd be bringing such an evil entity into the world. You would be responsible for the downfall of us all. Sebastian offered all the support he could but nothing seemed to distract you from the truth.

Although you despised the child that hadn't even taken a single breath yet, Sebastian on the other hand Sebastian found this event as a miracle. All demons would find this a miracle. All the filth in the world would perish while as the myth stated, Demons would now rule.

You glanced down , now unable to even view your own feet as a result of the large baby bump now replacing your flat stomach. Everything was now different around the manor now that you discovered the news. Your powers grew stronger, so strong you couldn't control them. You chose to stay indoors with fear that if you interacted with others you would lash out and take their innocent lives.

Alois had almost regained all of his memories. Sebastian and Claude spent their days planning the downfall of the human race . All you could do now was wait. Wait for all those you used to cherish to die a slow painful death caused by your own flesh and blood.

The days passed by quickly. Time was ticking. In just less then a week unaware , innocent living beings would all cease to exist . Although you knew there was nothing you could do to stop any of this, you vowed to try everything you possibly could.

The end was coming sooner then expected.

//- Sorry for a short chapter, stuck typing on phone which makes it difficult to type long pieces of text. The next chapter , since it will be a huge turn in plot, will be long even if I'm.stuck on my phone. Thank you to all who are still reading!-\l