Infected

A burning sensation in your throat led to an alarming screech escaping from your once tightly shut mouth . You looked up, your eyes wide open unable to close . You soon noticed your whole body clenched , you were no longer in control of your own body . Had Angel been powerful to now keep you in bondage in such a devious manner ?

You now averted your eyes down toward the end of the bed to notice Angel had been sipping from a small tea cup painted in white roses. "The time has come my dear. It appears that the child does have a soul , it is indeed sparing you from the excruciating pain you will deal with when it tears your body to shreds and takes its' first breath as I assume you will then take your last... What a delight ... I can't wait to defeat this filth once and for all! Its presence has been giving me quite the migraine ..."

Unable to speak or defend yourself in anyway you sat still and hoped for the best . However, you knew deep down nothing positive could come out of this . This... Was the end . The end of the world? You weren't quite sure , but for many this would be the end of a lot.

"Sebastian..." You thought to yourself.

The bastard left you all alone to die. Angel was right about one thing . He never loved you . Not even for a second , this was now all too clear to you .

You looked down to see Angel in utter awe staring between your legs . You wished you could beat the shit out of him right now . The damn child was stopping you from doing so , sadly . Quite the disappointment . Slitting his pure throat would be bliss to your damned ears.

As he continued to stare , now more intrigued than ever , a thick red liquid now flooded your eyes. You were blinded from all sight feeling yourself begin to fall deeper and deeper into sleep. Blissful sleep.