Arrival

You soon arrived at the Phantomhive manor with Sebastian. It hadn't been that far from your own home. Once inside, you were greeted by an unfriendly master. You knew for definite it had been your new boss, Ciel Phantomhive. He stepped up to you, closely observing your body. You were slightly taller than him (5"3) with bright blue eyes, pale skin, and jet black hair stopping right at your chest. You were very slim , but surprisingly had curves. He looked up at Sebastian and said very loudly, 

"She will do, give her a tour of the manor, then show her to her room. She will begin work early in the morning." He looked at me and smirked, "There are no second chances for beginner staff. Don't screw it up." The young man had a cruel, straight look on his face. This job would obviously not be as enjoyable as you had  first hoped.

Sebastian reassuringly patted you on the shoulder, guiding you throughout the manor. Your first stop had been the garden. It was beautiful. He smiled lightly at you and spoke, "{Insert your name} I'm deeply sorry for my young masters rude behavior. I promise he is not always like that. He's just been deeply stressed. "

Out of nowhere the butler handed you a cup of tea. You appeared shocked and whispered, "H-how did you??". He simply smiled. You had always been a bit clumsy. As you held the small glass to your lips, most of it spilled all over the lap section of your dress. You turn red as Sebastian starts patting down on the area with a small cloth, and then he spoke, "I'm deeply sorry, dear. " I was too embarrassed to speak. 

He spoke once more, "Maybe it's time I show you to your room."