Forget and Forgive.

You woke in a large, well furnished cabin. You noticed you had now been dressed. You stood up and felt sharp pains all over your body. Maybe it all hadn't been a dream. You attempted to stand but found yourself to be too dizzy. You tried standing once more and succeeded. You held onto the wall to guide you into the bathroom just a few feet away from the bed.

Once in the bathroom, you stared at yourself through the mirror. You looked sickly. Your skin was white as a ghost, your hair a mess, and your head refused to stop aching.

You refused to believe what had happened was real. A big part of you hoped it had been a dream. The thought of Sebastian physically hurting you so badly hurt you more than anything. He hadn't been lying about the true pain of the process. And this was only the beginning.

You still stared at yourself in the mirror and stripped naked. Yep, it wasn't a dream. The symbol had been carved deep into your stomach. Huge gashes were at your wrists and ankles from the restriction.

Before you knew it Sebastian burst through the doorway. Since you had been naked, your face turned bright red. His face turned red as well, "I-I'm sorry for coming in.. I-I'll leave."

"N-No... Don't leave.." You threw a towel around your bare body and forced a smile on your face.

He was unable to even force a smile, nearly crying he whimpered out, "I'm so sorry... "

You threw your arms tightly around him, letting out a loud screech as your stomach ached from the hug. You still held him close and whispered, "Please don't be sorry. I wanted you to do it. Just, please... Can we forget? Can we just spend some quality time together?"

"That's why I came in here to see if you were awake. I have a day planned all out for the two of us."

You smiled brightly as he kissed you on the cheek. "I'll get ready then."