Force of Nature

"Sebastian! Alois has been located downtown by William, he is still in the reapers possession. We must head out."

A smile lit up your face as you demanded, "I'm coming with you."

"That's not a good idea miss, you haven't gone through any training. You would have no clue how to use your abilities to your own advantage. You could easily get hurt."

You turned to Sebastian and whispered, "Ciel came along with you for years. I'm coming with."

Claude simply chuckled, "I hope you know what you're doing miss."

"I do. "

The guilt had still seemed to kill you. If you hadn't spoken up Alois would be safe at home and not in harms way. Although you truly didn't know how to use your newfound abilities you needed to save Alois or at least pitch in at every chance you had.

Within seconds the three of you left the manor, quickly heading into town. You glanced up towards the large buildings soaring up into the sky keeping a look out for the red-haired man. You soon gained this gut feeling. Something you would be unprepared for would soon occur and there would be nothing you could do to stop it.

A familiar chuckle came from up above. All three of you glanced up and soon noticed it had been Grell. You jumped up to the rooftop of the building to find Alois by his side.

Grell soon chuckled out, "You may have the brat back now."

Grell ran off into the distance as you stood in shock. That had been too easy. Claude and Sebastian soon joined you on the roof. You slowly approached the dazed child with a smile, "I'm so glad you're back!"

He smirked and stared deep into your soul with cold eyes, "Hmph, I've now been to hell and back. It really is quite pleasant except for the smell..."

You stood dumbfounded unable to speak at all. The boy threw his hand against your stomach and whispered out, refusing to let his eyes leave yours, "I won't let you do this..."