Guilt

You needed to talk to Sebastian. You felt terrible about going against Sebastian's wishes and truly wanted to make it up to him. He walked back into the room, appearing to be quite stressed. He sat beside you on the bed and let out a long sigh. You gently kissed him on the cheek, "Sebastian, you seem quite stressed..."

"Yeah... I'm sorry ."

"What for?"

"I haven't been paying much attention to you lately."

"Well, I think I know of a way to rid of your stress..."

He simply chuckled. He grabbed your waist, turning you over and pinning your slim body down under his. You giggled as he gently pecked at your neck. You quickly unbuttoned his dress shirt as he worked towards removing your skirt. He placed a gentle kiss on your soft lips . You moaned in between his kisses .

Suddenly, there was a fairly loud knock at the door. The two of you chose to ignore it. Moments later you heard another knock, this time much louder. You sighed , slipping your skirt back on and getting up. Once you opened the door Claude urgently burst in.

"Sebastian... Alois has gone missing."

"Hannah... That bitch! I knew she would do this!"

"I've looked all over, there isn't even a trace of him. If she did do this, it was planned."

"She's been planning since he was born..."

"Sebastian, I advise you not to go looking after him. Hannah is probably expecting you to go to find him. Trust me, I promise you I will find him. "

"You better..."

"I'm his butler, It's my duty."

Sebastian followed Claude out of the room, you guessed it was to gather clues and any needed information. You felt guilty for his disappearance . If you didn't tell him everything he would still be here. He had obviously confronted her.

You needed to go looking after him. It was only right.