Cursed

You had passed out from the shock. Your head now ached and felt as if someone had stuck an arrow threw your skull. You slowly opened your eyes, quite surprised to realize you had been alive. You looked towards the floor to realize multiple bodies had been thrown onto the floor. You heard the faint sound of footsteps in the distance. You soon discovered a familiar face approaching. Claude, Claude had been not too far from your body innocently removing his blood stained white gloves.

                                                   Had he killed them?

He seemed to have read your mind and instantly responded, "No, Grell put on a pretty hard fight so I had to stab him. He's not dead. They're all passed out.

You looked up and whimpered out, "Why did you save me? I thought you hated me."

"Hmph, I can't kill my own sons fiance."

You nearly choked unable to accept the idea of Claude being his father.

"You despise him, you treat him like utter shit! Does he even know?"

"I treat him that way for a reason. our family is cursed. If he discovered the truth the same creatures that have haunted me all my life will then hunt and kill him. "

"B-But..."

He pressed a knife hard against your throat. You felt cold drops of blood escape from the wound.

He then smirked and laughed out, "You tell him, and I will end both of your lives including Alois."

He then took the knife from your throat and cut you down. You brushed yourself off and stood wide-eyed. This had been quite too much of a secret to hide from your own fiance. You had to protect him. Although he was convinced he would never need you to protect him from evil, this would be a true battle.

Claude cleared his throat, "Let's get out of here before Hannah wakes..."