Admitting The Truth

"You have to go tell him!"

"No not just yet!"

"But you have to!"

"If we do this soon Hannah will hurt him ."

"F-Fine... I'm going to go get something to eat. "

"Alright dear, "

You rushed out from the room. Although you loved and cared for your lover a big part of you was telling you to ignore his request and tell Alois. If you had been lied to all of your life you would want to discover the truth. This situation was too crazy. You couldn't hold this big of a secret in!

You rushed to Alois' office and found him filling out paperwork. He smiled as you entered and spoke, "Is there something you need to discuss with me ?"

"Yes, It may take a while to explain though."

"Go ahead, please do take a seat."

You took a seat and took a deep breath. This would be a lot to explain to the boy.

"Alright Alois, what if I told you your whole life was based on a lie? What if I told you both your parents were alive and you already know them? Now that you're a demon you can finally gain a relationship with them!"

"W-Wha.... Who are they?"

"Hannah and Sebastian... They had to give you up when they became demons. Now that you are one too they can talk to you as your parents."

"This can't be true... W-What about my brother?"

"He may not be your biological brother... But he will always be your brother at heart..."

"I can't believe this... I can be a normal boy! With a mother and father and! T-Thank you for telling me this!"