Mysterious Errands

"Sebastian sweetheart, are you sure we're welcome here?"

"You sure seem to be.."

"I want to ask you something..."

"Yes?"

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"O-Of course not! Why would you even suspect such nonsense from me?"

"Just heard a few things... Only curious, love."

He grabbed your hand as you walked down the hall to your new room. He simply smiled.

You couldn't stand the tension much longer. Everyone in the house seemed to grow a strong hatred toward your fiance. You finally chose to speak up, "Maybe, could we have a day to ourselves? It has been a while. Maybe we could go out for a walk."

"N-No, I'm sorry, I have some important um, business to attend to! Maybe some other time..."

You frowned and sighed out loud. It had been strange for Sebastian to give up an opportunity to spend time together. After being nearly dead for that long he still didn't need you. Your short relationship already seemed to be skyrocketing downwards.

Maybe you could go back and hang out with Alois. He seemed to know a lot.

You ran down the stairs, leaving Sebastian. Once down the stairway, you peeked into the dining room. He wasn't there. Claude soon walked down the stairs, "Is there something I can help you with?"

"Yes, where is Alois?"

"Sir Trancy is in his office. Would you like me to escort you there?"

"Yes please,"

You followed Claude up the stairs and down the long corridor. The room had been guarded with large wooden doors. Claude knocked and announced your presence. You stepped in surprised to see Alois had been quite happy you stopped by.