Pure Evil

You opened your eyes to find you had been back in Sebastian and your bedroom. You carefully observed your surroundings and soon realized you could move your body again. You were still extremely confused about just what happened with Alois. You wanted to know what he meant.

Sebastian soon entered the room followed by Claude. You smiled at his presence and whispered, "Did you find out what Alois meant yet?"

The two men simply gave each other a cold look and then glanced back at you. You whispered once more, "Sebastian?"

"Well we have news, "

"Well don't leave me hanging, go ahead,"

"This may be a bit much to throw on you all at once..."

"Just go on!"

"Well. first of all... "

"First of all?"

"We're having a child , sweetie!"

You stood wide eyed and shocked. You didn't think it was possible for a demon to become pregnant. You shot your fiance a concerned look and asked, "Is that possible?"

"This has never happened before... Apparently yes indeed it is possible."

"Well that's great!"

The two men shot each other another strange look. You finally spoke up to their secrecy, "What is it?"

"Well," Sebastian choked and looked down, "We spoke to an expert about this."

"And?"

"Well..."

"please, just explain."

"Although it isn't sure since this sort of event has never occurred before, according to ancient studies , if this were to ever occur it would be called the 'Birth of Lucifer' . According to studies, you will be giving birth to the most evil and powerful being ever created."

"Oh my..."

"As a result, many will try to destroy both you and the child. Claude and I will do all we can to protect you. Though, during the pregnancy if the myth is true you will also become more powerful in order to defend the child."

"I'm guessing demons are all for the birth of this child?"

"Of course, the child's goal will be to destroy all purity in the world meaning us demons would be much happier. "

"I see..."

"This will be quite the event in history, and to think we've created all of it."