Worries

It was past one in the morning. You couldn't seem to get any sleep. All you kept worrying about was Sebastian. And you were just worried about him, you missed him deeply. You really needed his love and protection. Without it, you'd never be able to survive this marriage.

And then you remembered, the wedding had only been a few hours away. There was no longer any distraction that could possibly stop or delay the marriage. You sat very still just staring up towards the ceiling when you heard a faint knocking at my bedroom door. You stood to answer it and found the person decided to let themselves in. To your surprise, it had been Mey-Rin. She greeted you with a bright smile and whispered,

"Ello {Insert your name here} Just thought I'd pay ya a well-needed visit yes I did."

"Hello, Mey-Rin..."

"You don't seem to be very excited to become Mrs. Phantomhive. "

"Well... No.. I am excited..." Your voice trailed off.

"No, I can tell when you're lying deary."

"The wedding is tomorrow, I should get some rest..."

"You're having second thoughts, aren't ya?"

"I regret saying yes..."

"You love him..."

"Huh?"

"Dear old Sebastian. You love him."

"I do..."

"I don't want to put you down but dear, he left. If he loved you back, he would have taken you with him or stayed here. Marrying Ciel is best, you'll see, everything will be okay."

"Maybe you're right... Maybe he doesn't love me... Maybe It was all a sick joke."

"Get some rest, "

....................................................................................................

Hello! Sorry for such a boring chapter, needed to fill a few holes with the plot. The next update will be super exciting and will include a GIGANTIC plot twist! Any predictions? The wedding is coming!