Start Of Your New Life

Once dressed you stepped out from the bathroom and began searching the house in hope of finding Sebastian. You yelled out in a sing-song tone, "Sebastian, dear. Where are you?"

"In the kitchen, love"

You entered the kitchen and smiled in awe. The table had been neatly set out with a large rose bouquet in the center along with two unscented white candles. Sebastian pulled out a seat for you. Once seated you were surprised at how he had prepared your favorite breakfast dish.

"You really didn't have to do this."

"As I promised, the next few days will be perfect. "

You felt a bit guilty about everything he has done for you. You sighed, doubting the whole relationship for a split second. He noticed your expression and whispered, "Are you upset? Did I do something to upset you?"

"No, no. Of course not, It's just... We barely know much about each other. I am really hoping over the duration of today we can fix that. I just find it impossible to believe that such a perfect, well-mannered man would ever want to marry me. "

He smiled and spoke, "I think that's a good idea. I'm far from perfect like I've said, I'm a sick monster."

Surprisingly he kept the smile while speaking of himself so badly. He truly believed he was a monster.

You sighed, "You're not a monster. You're my perfect fiance, and soon to be husband. Please don't speak of yourself this way..."

"As long as you stop also."

You nodded in agreement. He stood and walked over to your seat, holding out a hand, "Shall we?"

You giggled, "Sebastian, what do you have up your sleeve?"

"Shh, It's a surprise. I promise you'll love it..."