~ƤяσƖσgυє~

"Ally I got off the phone from my father he said we're almost there to my grandparents place"
Rin said and she went inside the limo in front of our hotel.

I yawned as I had dark bangs underneath my eyes.
My hair looked like a racoon was inside of it.

I was wearing a pusheen cat onsie as I walked inside of this stupid limo.

Are you serious?Im tired and hungry"I mumbled sleepily as I got my dolphin pillow pet from my suitcase.

I was still carrying my suitcases with me and placed it on the floor.
I yawned as I lay on the seats while resting my head on a pillow.

The limo drove off taking us to our new home.
I wouldnt stop asking Rin if we made it to our destination.
Each time I asked she always respond "No we're not there yet"

"Ugghhhhh are we there yet!!???I wanna get out of this stupid liimmmooo!!!I said once again.
I was slowly dying inside because of boredom.
There was nothing to do in this limo besides crying at the amount of boredom Im feeling right now.

The limo was so borrinngg,I couldnt take it anymore.
The boredom was to strong for me.

"No we're not there yet!Ally stop asking me the same question every 3 seconds!Rin said while trying to go to sleep.

I was so bored and hungry.
All of my cookies was about to be gone and I dont have any money.

Being in this limo was exciting at first I mean seriously who doesnt wanna get in a limo?

But after endless rides in airplanes and limos all week... Now its just boring and exhausting.

Throughout this whole week of riding in airplances,and limos I had a really wierd feeling that someone was watching us.

I didnt had the guts to tell Rin about this because I didnt want to worry her.
Besides its just me being paranoid or something.

Anyways I was looking at the view,outside this window beside me.
I was sitting comfortable in this velvet seat while I was quietly eating my cookies.

Rin was sitting beside me on her phone with a confused expression on her face.

The limo was so quiet it was driving me insane.

I reached over my seat across from me to get my purse.
I opened the ziploc bag of cookies I always have with me and plopped the cookies inside my mouth.

I layed my head on my pillow pet while staring at the floor.

So you must be wondering whats going on and who the heck we are.

Well my name is Ally and this is my best friend Rin.
Rin's father sent us to her grandparents mansion in Japan so we can live there.

Well today I expected to be an ordinary day but I sadly I was mistaken.....

A loud noise rang throughout my ears.
Everything was happening so fast my mind couldnt function correctly.

My eyes snapped open as I stared in horror at the glass shattered everywhere.
I stood there frozen in fear as I feel the limo flying and flipping over.

Everything was dizzy but I feel my throat and ears aching as a loud horrified scream escaped from our mouths.

As the both of us was screaming I feel my vision was slowly becoming blurry and everything suddenly went black..

_______________________

[Edit]

A/N: I do not own any Diabolik Lovers characters the only thing I own is my Oc's ,this fanfic,the book cover,and all of the sporks in this book.

This book contains random scenarios and scenes that are extremely stupid.There are most likely some misspelled words so dont go all crazy about it.
There are also scenes that may be cringy and retarded to some readers.
You have been warned!