Walmart

The limo driver parked in a parking spot far away from the store we was trying to go too.
"Bruhhh!What the heck? Why didnt he park over here!They were empty parking spaces close to the store!"I yelled and Rin was laughing when she realized it too.
I got out of the limo and so did everyone else.
I closed the door behind me and we start to walk inside Walmart.

Pigeon wanted us to go grocery shopping so thats why we're going to Walmart.
I didnt know what other grocery store to go too...so walmart here we go!
I was holding Ayato's hand while walking inside.

The door automatically opened and we walked in.
Soon as I step inside the building, I felt cold air hitting my face.

"Tch What are we doing here anyways?"Tsunbaru asked angrily.
I rolled my eyes when Tsunbaru said that because Im use to his grumpy mood.

"I told ya already!!Pigeon is retarded and he wants us to buy groceries for him"I said in a obvious tone.
"Yeah this is stupid we have plenty of food at the house!"Ayato yelled while crossing his arms across his chest.

"Come on guys lighten up!Walmart isnt so bad.."Rin said trying to not put everyone in a bad mood.

"Yeah Rin's right!At least make the most out of this place and stop complaining"I said.
We start to walk further inside while a couple of strangers were staring at us.

I ignored their uneccesary stares and turned around to face Rin.
"Hey Rin..Is it alright if I see the list of food he wanted us to get?"I asked and she nodded her head.
She gave me the sheet of paper and I noticed that theres a long list of food I havent even heard of.

"Bruhhhh!What the heck is this!?This is nothing but rich people food!"I yelled while still reading the paper.

I showed Rin the list and she looked confused as I was.

I crumpled up the sheet of paper and threw it in the trashcan.
"Forget that!I guess we buy our own groceries"I said
"Hahahaha YOU GOTTA EAT THAT BOOTY LIKE GROCERIES!"Rin said and sung the last part.

"Bruh"I said looking at Rin.
"Ally-chan!!Teddy wants to know does this place have chocolate cake?"Kabato asks while hugging Teddy.

"Actually they do,they also sell icecream way over there in the freezers"I said pointing straight ahead.

Kanatos eyes widen and a huge creepy smile spread over his face.
He was running to the side of the store that sells sweets.

I look around to see we almost forgot about the shopping carts.
I grinned and ran off to where the shopping carts was.
"Hmmm?What's Kitty-Chan doing now?"Laito asked

"I dunno know..she's probably getting a shopping cart."Rin said and took a steps back.
When she did that,she almost tripped over shu who was already sleeping on the floor.
"Shu!Wake up and stop sleeping on the floor all the time"Rin said and look down to see Shu snoring.

"Shopping carts!!!"I yelled excitedly while running full speed towards them.
Ayato was running behind me while we was still holding hands.
I stopped running and jumped inside the shopping cart.

"Melons what are you doing?"Ayato asks me confused at my actions.

"Aaayyyaatttooo!"I whined really loudly

"What melons?"

"Pushhh mmeeee!!!I whined while sitting in the shopping cart.
He sighs as he walks to where I was and starts pushing the shopping cart ahead.

"Yours-truly thinks this is stupid"He mumbles while a small hint of blush was on his cheeks.

"WWWEEEE!!!!AYATO GO FASTER!!"I yelled while still sitting in the shopping cart.
Ayato pushes the shopping kart faster.