Pigeon shopping list

Yesterday most of the Sakamaki brothers are upset at Rin and I.
Apparently we was being annoying.

Anyways nobody spilled the beans no matter how many crazy stuff we did.

Sooo...lets just say I kind of went beserk by trashing the mansion.

Rin was breaking furniture and laughing like a crazy person.

I was threatening teddy and cutting off his arms and head.

Kanato was crying ,begging me to stop tortueing teddy but I just simply ignored him.

Tsunbaru was punching the wall because I kept making the vroom vroom noise with my mouth.

Ayato was looking at the mirror while bragging to himself

"Oi Im the real Ore-Sama not you!"Ayato yells at his reflection and threw the mirror at Tsunbaru.

Laito kept twerking on the wall while singing Im bring sexy back.

Kanato and I was pulling Teddy from each other,We was pratically playing Tug of war with Teddy.

"Kanato let go!Let me cut off Teddy's eyes!!"I yelled trying to pull teddy away from him.

Kanato's grip tightened on Teddys legs and he pulls teddy towards him.

No!Teddy is mine!!!Kanato yells while crying.

Next thing you know Mamabear Pigeon was having a hissy fit and he pratically ground us!

...So yeah...My life sucks

Right now I was on my way to pigeon's room because he wants to discuss a few things with me.

I was shoving cookies in my mouth and I kicked down Pigeons door.

"PIGEON I CAN EXPLAIN IT WAS TEDDY'S FAULT!!!"I yelled before he could have a chance to say anything.

"Tch theres no way Kanato's stuffed bear could do anything.... its a toy!Next time knock before you enter this room" Pigeon said and glared at me

He was sitting in a chair while drinking a cup of tea.

"You dont understand Pigeon,Teddy wanted to take over the world so If I didnt break the furniture then the muppets would've killed us all!"I whined
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath
"Ally I had enough of your immaturity I suggest you to be quiet and listen what I have to say"Pigeon said setting his tea on the table.
"Im not immature!"I yelled
like a kid

He lifted his eyebrow while looking at me with disgust.

"Ally this afternoon you'll be doing me a favor" Pigeon says

"Trusting you isnt a problem and I know theres a low chance of you trying to run away" He adds

"Pigeon I dont feel like doing favors!I just want to go Burger King and eat a chickem sandwich!"I whined

"I dint ask,I told you theres a huge difference"Pigeon said annoyed

"You'll be going grocery shopping for me since I'll be busy for a few hours"Pigeon says

Ugghhh fine whose coming with me I said and rolled my eyes

"Rin,Laito,Ayato,Subaru,Yui,Shu and Kanato will be going with you"Pigeon said and hands me a sheet of paper.

I took the paper from him and folded it.
I put in my pocket while I rolled my eyes.
"Is there anything else you want Pigeon?"I asked having a fake smile on my face.

"Yes actually there is.Do not try anything foolish like trying to run away.
You come straight home after you're done shopping.Do you understand or do I need to repeat myself?"Pigeon says with a strict voice

"Yeah yeah! I understand dude Im not an idiot" I said
He was about to say something else but I ran out of the room before he could say anything.