Magic Conch

A|N:
Hoii guys!
I has finally made another crappy chapter!
Im sorry if it took so long but hopefully I hopes you enjoy this chapter.
This chapter is cringy btw so read at your own risks

A month has passed since our wonderful trip in disney land.
The trip was rather intresting and the wierd part of the entire trip was that Karl-Ketchup Heinz was there flirting with sixty year old women.
He got attacked by a group of old ladies husbands and he ran away crying.

Everyone else,including myself, was having the best time of there life in disneyland.

I was eating a bunch of cotton candy and I kept jumping on Ayato's back.
Kanato got tackled by a bunch of kids and his Teddy Bear got ripped to shreds.

Yui was sitting at the bench throwing up in the trash can.
The worst part about this is that she didnt get on any rides here...
as soon as we got here shes been sitting next to the trash can barfing.

Laito was flirting with a staff wearing a minnie mouse costume.
The person took off minnie mouses head and soon revealed that it was a forty year old man underneath the costume.
Ever since then Laito has been crying and weeping.

Pigeon kept kicking Shu sleeping on the middle of the ground.
And Rin shes been trying to find wifi because she has been trying to play Mystic Messenger.

Ruki was buying thousands of disney books and He got Yuma and Kou carrying his books in the  limo.

Azusa was with me of course and we was taking lots and lots of pictures together and ayato got upsets at me for no apparent reason.

Oh and subaru kept punching vending machines because the vending machine wouldnt take his dollar.

So yep

Today was a boring monday as usual and it was time to leave too go to school.
I was sleeping very loudly as until someone rudely wakes me up.

"Good morning Kitty-Chan"

A perverted voice whispered in my ear and stroke my cheek.
My face scrunched up as I flicked off whoever that was talking too me while was  asleep.

Another minute has passed and I finally woke up.
Laito kept flirting with me and it was pissing me off.
I woke up and my eyes met laito's crusty eyes.
He smiled at me "innocently" and smirked.
"Hey there Kitty-Chan do you want too play a game with me?~"

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to let out a scream.

"OH HELLL NAWWWWWWWWWW!"I yelled and I pushed Laito far away from me.
I stood up from my bed and I was looking at Laito horrifed and confused.

Then a minute later Ayato and Kanato was right next too Laito.
"Laito how many times does yours-truly has too tell you!Melons is mine and mine only"

"Teddy says that only I can drink Ally-chan blood this time!"Kanato said clenching his teddy bear.
Laito was laughing at Ayato and Kanato and the three of them was yelling at each other.

I ran to the corner of my room and I picked up my vaccum cleaner.
I was running towards Laito with a vacum cleaner and I was about too attack him with it.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEGONE DEMON!"I yelled swinging the vaccum cleaner like nunchunks.
Laito was holding his fedora for dear life and he looked so horrifed.
Kanato was sobbing and crying while hugging Teddy.

And Ayato was just laughing and making fun of Laito.

Soon eventually he teleported out of room while Kanato and Ayato left with him.
I could still hear the three of them arguing and yelling at each other in the hallway.