Welcome Home??(part 2)

As I was running away from that purple hair wierdo with the teddy bear...I was eating my cookies from the fridge I stole earlier.

The guy with the teddy bear was chasing after me because I stabbed him with my spork in the kitchen and stole his cookies in the fridge.

While I was running, I tripped and bumped into someone making me fall backwards.

I fell backwards and was lying on the floor rubbing my back in pain.

I looked up to see who I just bumped into and it was the same guy I was running away from in the living room.

Fantastic

This guy looks different from the other dude I seen in the kitchen that was a holding a stuffed bear.
He was the perv that was licking my neck in the living room.

He had red hair like mine and he wore his tie competely messed up.
His green eyes was glaring at me for some reason but I dont know why....

"Oi!!How dare you run away from Ore-Sama like that!"He yelled

Ummmmm Who and what in the heck is an "Ore-Sama"?I said

I was gonna roast him but I heard that wierd guy with the teddy bear calling my name.

I panicked and ran off.

"COME BACK HERE ALLY!!"The purpled hair wierdo yelled as I ran away.

"WAIT HOW DOES HE KNOW MY NAME!!!?OH CRAP!!"I said at aloud I tried to get up but I slipped and tripped breaking some vases and a painting hanging from a wall.

The painting on the wall fell on the red head guys head and it shattered on the floor to pieces.

He was giving me a death glare.
If looks can kill I would've just died.

He stared at me angrily and grab my arm and teleported us to the living room.

"HOLY CRAP DID YOU JUST LIKE TELEPORT?!!THAT IS AWESOME HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!?"I yelled in amazement

He looks at me and smirks
Of course I did Ore-Sama is that awesome He says

He grips my arm tight while dragging me somewhere.
"LET ME GO NOW!"I said and his grip on my arm tightened

"NO MELONS!! NOW STOP SQUIRMING"!The red head yelled at me

MELONS?!!MY NAME ISNT MELONS YOU STRAW-BERRY GUMMY BEAR!!I yelled

OI YES IT IS BECAUSE YOURS-TRULY SAYS SO!!!He yelled
"NO IT ISNT NOW LET ME GO!OR ELSE I'LL SLAP YOU WITH MY FLIP FLOP!"I yelled at The red hair guy.

"OI DONT EVER TALK TO ORESAMA LIKE THAT YOU HUMAN!!!"I looked at him and tried to run away but he gathered me in his arms and tries to bite my neck.
I was slapping him with my flip flop trying to push him off of me.

Then a guy with purpleish hair with glasses looked at the red-haired guy furiously

"Ayato how many times I told you to take those kinds of activities in your private room!! "The guy,now that I know his name is Ayato,rolled his eyes and made a Tching sound with his mouth and let go of me.

I look and seen the guy with glasses mentally thanking him.

"YO FAM PLEASE HELP ME OUT!I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO EAT IN BURGER KING!!PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!I NEED TO GO TO BURGER KING BECAUSE I GOT A COUPON BUT ITS EXPIRED TILL TOMORROW SO I NEED TO GO THERE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!"I yelled hopelessy.
The purple-haired guy looked at me then at ayato.

"Who is this ayato?"He said

"Yours-Truly doesnt know!!!Yours-Truly thought it was one of Laitos pets!" Ayato says

"PLLLEAASSSEEE HELP ME!!! I NEEDS TO GET OUT OF HERE BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO EAT A CHICKEN SANDWICH FROM BURGER KING!! THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!"I yelled

"Lets go to the livingroom so we can discuss this problem" The guy with the glasses said to Ayato.

Ayato rolled his eyes as he walked off to the living room.
The guy with the glasses lead me to the livingroom and I sat on the couch as I was wondering what was going on.