TAKOYAKI!!!

I was walking down the hallway going to English class when I noticed that the school has a kitchen.

"OH MY GOSH!!!"I yelled in shock.

I smiled really big and my mouth began to water I was thinking of all the food that I can eat.

So I decided to go in the kitchen and looked around to see if they have any cookies.
I walk in and opened there fridge and didnt see any cookies.

"NNNOOOOO THIS CANT BE!!!THERES NO COOKIES IN HERE!!!" I said
My eyes began to water up as I stare at the takoyaki mix.

"What is takoyaki?"I asked myself
I grab the bag thingy and I got really excited.

After I was done cooking the takoyaki I took one and open my mouth to eat it until I noticed It was gone from my hand.

I looked around and I seen Ayato holding the bowl of takoyaki and smirking.

Then he was eating the takoyaki in front of me.

My eyes began to water up again and I cried like a baby.

"OI MELONS!!!STOP CRYING!!"He yelled at me while eating a takoyaki.

But Retard-sama you stole my T-TAKOYAKI!!I said while hiccuping

I think Ayato felt bad and he took one a takoyaki and shoved it in my mouth.

"There stop crying melons" Ayato said.

I was chewing on the takoyaki while staring at him

"W-WHAT!!!?WHY ARE YOU STARING AT YOURS-TRULY!"Ayato said and blushed

"I LOVE SPORKS"!!!I said and pulled out a spork.
I smiled and started stabbing him with a spork.

"SERIOUSLY??"Ayato said looking down at me.

I am so serious Retard-sama
I laughed and he looks so confused.

After we get done eating the takoyaki I went and washed the dishes.

"RETARD-SAMA HELP ME WASH THE DISHES!!"I said while smiling

He smirked and walked behind me.

I turned around and my eyes widen.
Knewing what he was thinking I tried to run away but he grabbed me and pinned me on top of the table.

I blushed madly and tried to push him off me.
He laughs and quickly bites my neck and drinks my blood.

"AYATO GET OFF ME!!!"I yelled and he covers my mouth and drinks more of my blood.

AYATO YOUR ASKING FOR IT!!!

I pushed him off me and tried to kick him in the balls but he catches my leg and smirks.

"Well dang" I said

"Ayato please let go of my leg look I'll make you Takoyaki again!!" I said trying to reason with him.

He drops my leg and pulls me closer to him and kisses me.

My eyes widen and I elbowed his stomach and pushed him off me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MELONS?!!"Ayato said angrily.

"WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!!I SHOULD BE SAYING THAT TO YOU!!!"I yelled and I grabbed a frying pan from the kitchen.
I then swung the frying pan at him as if it was s baseball bat.

"GGRRRR YOU STUPID VAMPIRE!!!"I yelled angrily he tried to run off but I tripped him.
I swung the frying pan on his back and I was laughing.

"Hmmmm Now what is this I see?~"Laito said out of nowhere

I immediately stop hitting Ayato with the frying pan and dropped it on the floor.
The frying pan made a loud noise while it hit the ground.

I stared at Laito as his face slowly turned into a smirk.

"Nufu It seems like you two are having fun~"Laito said and smiled as he find this amusing.
When Laito said that,Ayato and I both looked at each other and was laughing awkwardly.

"UMMM.....WHAT NOTHING WAS HAPPENING IN HERE WHAT HE DIDNT KISS ME AND I TOTTAAALLYYY DIDNT HIT HIM WITH A FRYING PAN!!"I yelled while fake smiling and twirling my hair

"ISNT THAT RIGHT AYATO!" I looked at him and gave him a fake smile

"Yeah...Yours-Truly was just eating takoyaki!"He said while fake smiling

Oh ok then Bye~Laito said left the kitchen.

I look at ayato and seen him staring at me.

"What?Is there something on my face ?"I asked but he ignored me and start to walking closer to me.

"Ummm....what are you.." I said and trailed off but Ayato picked me up and was carried me bridal style in the kitchen.

"AYATO WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME???"I said and he was walking out of the kitchen while carrying me.

He didnt say anything.

He kept walking and carrying me to a.....Pool?

Ayato...Why are we here?
I asked
"Uugggh SHUT UP STOP QUESTIONING EVERY SINGLE THING I DO!!!"He yelled at me with anger.

"BRUHHHHHHHHH I DONT!!! I WAS JUST TRYING TO ASK YOU WHY.."

He threw me in the pool without letting me finish my sentence.
He stood there watching me and smirking.

I KNOW THIS RETARD DID NOT JUST...

"NOW TELL ME IM THE BEST AND IM THE ONLY ONE YOU LOVE!!"I heard ayato said

What the heck?!!!I can swim is this idiot trying to drown me?!!!!He kissed me in the kitchen like what 10 minutes ago!!!I thought to myself

"AYATO GET ME OUT OF THIS WATER YOU SON OF A...."I said but I sunked in the water without finishing my sentence.
He looks at me and he stops smirking and worrying and guilt was covering his face.

I slowly raised my arm above the water and flicked him off.
I sunk back in the water.

He took off his shoes and jumped in the water to help me.

He started to drink my blood when we was underwater.. I tried to push him off me but he kissed me...again...
Then we went back up to the surface.

He hugged me and I tried to yell at him but instead I was coughing and choking on the pool water.

He started talking crazy telling me my blood is valuable and all that crap.

"Ayato"I said quietly

"Hmmm?"

"I....am going to beat the crap out of YOU!!!!"I said giving him the muderous death glare

He looks shocked
"MELONS I JUST SAVED YOU!!"
Ayato said
"YEAH....BUT YOU ALSO TRIED TO KILL ME!!!ALSO I KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!! WHY WERE YOU TRYING TO DROWN ME YOU IDIOT!!!"I was yelling at him and crying

"Im sorry...".Ayato mumbled

I pushed him off me and walked out of the pool shivering.

I was trying to find a towel but I couldnt find one.
He wrapped a towel around me.
"Sorry Melons" Ayato said

"I forgive you....Retard-Sama" I said smiling

Yea whatever..He mumbles and blushes

I punched him in the arm.
"OW!!!Melons what was that for!!?"He said rubbing his arm.
I glared at him
"Dont ever try to drown me again YOU IDIOT!!" I said
"Ok Fine Melons Geesh!"Ayato said

"Lets just go back to the limo" I said and sighed
I was drying my hair and clothes with the towel while we were walking to the limo.