Road Trip to Disney Land

"Disney Land!?"

" Yeah Kanato was bragging about how he's going to disney land with his stuffed bear,kind of thinking it,I've always wanted to go to Disney land with Rin-chan~"Kou said while smiling happily.
"Thats enough of that Kou,we're not actually going to disney land"

"Ruki-kun.......what.....is....disney...land?Azusa asked quietly while playing with his shirt sleeve.

"Azusa its some type of an amusement park"Yuma said

Ruki eyes landed on Kou's features on his face.
Kou blankly stared at Ruki.

"But that pigeon wierd teacup sakamaki said we have to go with them to disney land"Kou whined to Ruki.
Both of the mukamis looked up to see Pigeon suddenly teleported in the room.

"My father Karl-Heinz,wanted us to meet him in disney land"Pigeon mumbled with an irritated tone in his voice.
"Why...disney land?Ruki asked confused

"How am I suppose to know?!Im just the messenger"Pigeon said with an attitude.

"He also wanted you,the dumb mukamis,to come along"

Pigeon and Ruki was glaring at each other,until Kou stepped in.
"Hey Ruki relax,this'll be fun!Just imagine all of my fangirls taking pictures with me!After all I am a famous singer"

"Kou...you really wanna go dont you?"Ruki asked and
Kou flashed his signature 'dazzling' smile at Ruki.
Ruki sighed and gave in.
"Alright I guess I dont see anything wrong with it"

"So it settles it,where going to disney land"Ruki said and Pigeon nodded.
________

Everyone was getting packed for our disney land vacation.
As soon as I heard this news,I threw everything in my suitcase in my room,and I ran downstairs to the living room.
I has been waiting for this moment to happen in my life since like ever.
While I was running,I tripped over my foot and landed on my butt somehow.

Kanato was casually drinking tea while making fun of me.
"Ally-Chan have you ever went to Disney Land before?Teddy would like to know"Kanato said while eating skittles out of nowhere.

"I've never went to disney land before..."
I trailed off but I stopped when I seen Kanato was laughing at me while holding Teddy in his arms.

He's huge creepy purple eyes was staring into my soul.
He was wearing his black round glasses and a purple sweater that said "Cakes are sweet like me"

"Teddy and I always go t disney land whenever we want!I find it hilarious that you never even went in disney land before,Right Teddy-kun?"

Is this retarded vampire seriously bragging about disney land?Gosh he has no life,well considering the fact that he's dead....

Kanato would not shutup bragging about how Pigeon lets him go to disney land whenever he wants.
Even Teddy's face was like "Please shut up"

Kanato was carrying his suitcase,including Teddys.
Teddy was wearing his shades,and his suit and tie.
He still had his fangirls surrrounding him as if he was a famous celebrity.