Whordelia????

Karl-Dawg and I was talking outside the mansion.
While everyone else was in the mansion still eating.
I was talking to karl-dawg

"KARL-DAWGG IM SORRY FOR HANGING UP THE PHONE I THOUGHT IT WAS A PRANKCALL! FAM!!!"

"Its fine...who is Karl-Dawg?"Karlheinz asked.

"Ermmm...its your nickname duhhh"

"Anyways Karl-Dawg I got a question...Does Laito and Ayato share the same mother because they kind of look alike"I asked

"Yes in matter of fact Kanato,Laito,and Ayato share the same mother.Her name is Cordelia"KarlHeinz
said

"W-Who the hell is Whordelia?Is she alive where is she right now?"

He blankly stared at me and ignored my question.

"Oh m-my bad I didnt mean to-" I was scratching my head and laughing awkwardly.

"Do you like living here with my sons?"Karlheinz asked out of nowhere.

"Hell no I only likes ayato and thats it and...Ermmm... Ayato is my senpai but I really want more sporks because Pigeon keeps throwing my sporks in the trash can"I said

"But I have no idea how I got here..Neither does Rin and Yui.."
I said and looked at the ground.

"I brought you here" Karlheinz said

Bruh is this the asshole that brought me here in this living hell?!!!!
Oh hell naw

"But why?!Why dont I remember anything??What is my purpose in being here!?"I asked feeling upset all of a sudden.

"One day you'll understand.."Karlheinz said.

I highly doubt that

I looked at him confused until he spoke.
"Oh and I see you have an intrest with one of my sons"Karlheinz said smiling

Nah dip you piece of sh-

"Yea what about it...."I said while slightly blushing.

"So Im guessing I should be expecting children in the future from you and Ayato..?"Karlheinz asked while smiling.

Wtf????

'N-NO WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT?!!...."I blushed and stuttered
"Im gonna be a Grandfather soon then!"Karlheinz said with joy.

"WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"I said and looked at him crazy.

"Wow I didnt expect Ayato to be a father so soon!Im so proud of him!"Karlheinz said while smiling wide.

"WOAH!WOAH!WOAH!AYATO AND I ARENT HAVING ANY BABIES"I said making Karl over here laughing like a maniac.

Karl-Dawg and I was talking for awhile and got to knew each other better.
Then he apologized and said that he had some things to take care k so he had to cut our conversation short.

"IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU KETCHUP!"I said and gave him a fist bump.
"It was nice meeting you too""Karl-Dawg said

After we finished talking we walked back inside the mansion,to the dining room and joined the others.
I sat back down in my seat finishing my food.

After we got done eating we all bowed and said goodbye to Karlheinz.
Then he left in his limo.

I flicked him off when he left and I rolled my eyes

When he left everyone left to go in there rooms.
I seen ayato was about to walk away but I stopped him.
"Hey..umm...I have to ask you something"I said making him yawn in response.

"What melons?"

"Umm.....nevermind...Im just gonna go in the kitchen and steal all of the whipcream in the fridge.."I mumbled
He shrugs his shoulders and left

Who the hell is Whordelia?