AYATO

I was sleeping on my bed well so I thought
I woke up and I noticed that I was in A different room.It had one bed but no windows.The room was small and it didnt had a bathroom...there was a bucket instead.
I stood up from my bed and I tried to open the door handle but I failed.The door was locked and  I was confused and scared.Ruki opens the door with his key and walks In.He then gave me leftovers from the food him and his brothers made.RUKI WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON???!!WHY AM I IN HERE!!!?I ask him and cries.You are nothing but livestock.This is how livestocks should live He said and walked away.I was completely alone I was tired and drained out because them constantly drinking my blood.I wrapped myself with my blanket on my bed.Then I heard the sound of my door opening again.I was so sleepy.I looked up and seen ayato. Ayato...I said He looked so furious and angry.He carried me and teleported us out of the mukamis mansion.Then we was in a forest??.He looked so Angry but hes trying his best to stay calm.Ayato....Thank you for saving me.I said Smiling.
Melons did you like being over there in that mansion?He asked me and anger started to come out of him
Ayato I didnt like it over there I wanted to get out But I couldnt.I said sadly.
Then he pins me against a tree.Ayato....plz dont...
Oi Oresama can do whatever he wants to do!!He grabs my neck and drinks my blood.
I cried Ayato...please stop..
I said quietly
He didnt stop.This is your puishment for not being here with Oresama.He whispers in my ear
He bites my neck harder and drinks my blood.I put my hand on his chest and tried to push him off but He took my hands and started  drinking blood from the palm of my hand.
Ayato...p-please stop!!I begged him
and cried.He stopped and looked at me.He wrapped his arms around me and gently kisses my head.

He smirks and carries me back to the mansion.