What do you mean bride?!

I was sitting on the couch and ayato sat next to me.
He was so close that I can feel him staring at my soul.
"Ummm can I help you?"I asked while he tched his mouth and looked away.

"So who are you and why did you come here stealing our food?"Pigeon asked

Ayato was laughing at the part he said about me stealing food from the fridge.

"First off,I should be asking you these questions SIR and I DONT KNOW HONESTLY IM JUST AS CONFUSE AS YALL ARE!LIKE BRUH I WOKE UP AND I WAS LAYING ON THE GRASS AND THE ANTS ALMOST BIT MY BUTT!!SO WHO IN THE FISH FARTS ARE YOU AND WHERE AM I???
WHERE IS MY FRIEND RIN!!?"I yelled in anger at the purple hair guy with glasses.

"Oi I like melons for now on she belongs to yours-truly!"Ayato said and hugged me.

Yay but I dont know anything about these people.. We just met so yeah...

"Lame!Why do you keep calling yourself Ore-Sama?"
A voice said

"What the what?Subaru where are you,show yourself!"Ayato yelled while sitting up from the couch

"Im right here you idiot"A voice said in the living room.
The guy in the glasses was just standing there.

I dont know if its just me or does the purple hair guy with the glasses looks like a pigeon.

His new name is Pigeon

Before he can get the chance to respond, a loud noise interrupted our conversation in the living room.
I look and seen a huge hole in the wall.
There was a boy standing next to it while glaring at me.
"I knew I detected the scent of human in this house?How daee you waken me from my precious sleep!"The albino-haired boy yelled at me.

"NO WAY DID YOU JUST DO THAT!!OH MY GLOBS THATS SOOO COOOLL!!I WANNA TRY!!"I said while smiling

I stood up from the couch and ran towards to the wall.
I punched the wall and shrieked in pain.
"Ahhhhhh son of biscuit and gravy!!WHY DID I THAT?!!!"I yelled in pain
Ayato was laughing at my failed attempt trying to make a hole in the wall.

Pigeon was scolding me and the albino-haired guy from punching the hole in the wall.
Well I didnt but you know "I tried" I guess.

Now great my knuckles are numb and theres a small dint in the wall.

I walk back to the couch and huffed my breath in anger.
"Do I need to repeat myself? Tell me what your name is ".
The purple hair guy with glasses asked me.

"LISTEN HERE PIGEON I AM THE ONE ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE!!YOU SHOULD BE ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS YOU FILTHY PINEAPPLE WHERE AM I AND WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!!"I said

"Hhhmmm well look it here I see we have a new kitty to play with~"The fedora guy said.

I look around the room to see who just said that.

There was guy looking at me and smirking.
He had brown hair and a fedora on his head.

He had the face of a pervert.

He winked at me then I gave him a stank look and looked away.

He then teleported next to me and licks my ear.

I stared at him in disgust and shock
"You taste delicious Kitty-Chan~"He says in my ear

"Oohh I wanna taste too" The creepy guy with the teddy bear said and licked my neck

"EWWWWWWWWW!!!"I shrieked and started freaking out
I pulled out my disinfectant spray,also my hand sanitizer, and started spraying like crazy.
I rubbed the hand sanitizer on my hands and neck while constantly saying Ew.