2

*James POV*

I sighed as I looked over at my alarm clock. The day before was amazing with Chloe and the boys. I sat up and stretched my arms, yawning. The game was amazing against Barcelona. Although, it was a tie, it was a pretty good game.

As soon as I moved, I felt someone else move on the bed as I was thinking about yesterday. I looked back and smiled.

  There she was, Chloe. Sound asleep. She opened her grayish-brown eyes as she looked at me.

After our celebration, she went to go stay the night at my house since she had no place to stay. "Buenos días preciosa," I smiled. "Buenos días guapo." She smiled back, she sat up and kissed my nose. Chloe sat up with the blanket covering her body. The night before was amazing.

*BACK TO THE NIGHT BEFORE*

We both entered my house quietly. Chloe and I were both drunk, we didn't know what happened.

  I pinned her against the wall and started kissing her, she kissed back.  

   My hands went down to her bottom and squeezed it, making her gasp. My tongue went into her mouth exploring it, while I put my hands up her shirt.

  "Jump," I demanded and she jumped as she wrapped her legs around my waist leading her into my room and placing her onto my bed gently. Right now, at this moment, we both knew we weren't drunk anymore as lust took over our bodies.

*fin.*

I thought back to last night and smiled to myself. Chloe looked up at me, "why are you smiling like that?" She laughed and kissed my jawline. "It's nothing," I shook my head.

"Do you want to go out for breakfast?" I asked, turning to face her. "Sure," I pulled her into my arms and kissed her forehead. She smiled and kissed me on the lips, I kissed her back smiling.

A/N:
I'm quite sorry that this chapter is a tad bit short, but I'll make the next chapter a little longer. xx