60

******After Chloe's Practice******

Everyone had left except for James and I. It was awkward after I caught the boys interrogating Neymar and just left me and him alone.

I just feel really weird being around him, I have butterflies when I'm with him and I just can't seem to look him straight in the eyes while fiddling with my fingers.

I can't possibly have feelings for my boyfriends rival.

I looked out the window focusing the outside world, "what are you thinking?" James looked at me and then back onto the road.

"Nothing, just stuff," I sighed. His eyebrows furrowed, "what's wrong?" I looked at him, "I saw your teammates all over Neymar." He grew silent, "why." He just said with no emotion, "aren't you gonna ask if he's okay or anything?" I looked at him.

"Why would I? It's not like my team is dangerous or anything, you didn't see him with marks on his skin right?" He glanced at me.

"Whatever," I scoffed and crossed my arms in silence.

We soon reached the house and he parked. I got out of the car and he followed on, "I'm sorry," he said.

"It's fine, I know my brother and his friends wouldn't hurt him." I said shrugging and he hugged my waist.

"Can we talk?" I nodded hesitantly and we both headed to the couch silently.

He looked at the ground then at me.
(👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼)

"You know I love you right?" I looked at him worriedly and I nodded my head

"Of course you tell me that every single day," I said confusingly. He sighed and stayed silent for a moment, "I might move to London (Chelsea) this summer." He said shakily.

"How long?" I searched in his eyes for the answer and he stayed silent. I already knew what his answer was and I was taken back, "what? Why?" I looked down shamefully.

"They're going to pay me better and give me all the game plays I want, I barely play with a team I love the most." He held onto my hands, then I put my finger on his chin making him look up at me.

"Hey, it's not your fault." I said looking into his eyes. He sighed, "I know." He kissed me and hugged me.

I sat on his lap putting my head to his chest, "I'll love you forever and I don't ever want to lose you." I nodded my head, "I'll be here when you need me, you'll never lose me. Just know that I'll always be by your side when you need me. Ever when we're apart." I said closing my eyes, letting a teardrop go down my cheek.

"Cris won't allow me to leave the team, he's so attached to me. (Crismes shippers here?? 🙋🏽🙋🏽)" I laughed, "of course because he loves you." I whispered.

"And I love him too, but not compared to how much I love you," he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Oh stop it," I giggled and we stayed like that for a long time until my phone beeped.

Manager Xavier Llorens: we're having a little get together with the boys and girls. We sent this to everyone here, feel free to bring anyone.

"Amor do you want to come with me to my teams get together?" I asked, "when?" He looked down at me, "at 7." I said looking back at the messages, "I don't think I can make it, we're having one too with the Madrid team." He said, "oh that's fine." I looked at him and kissed his cheek.