55

We both arrived home and I was angry at David's action. Don't get me wrong but I knew he was drunk and everything, but he didn't have to lay a hand on Chloe.

During the ride home it was silent and Chloe was silently crying looking out the window. She felt violated and everything.

We walked inside the house and she was still silent. She walked up the stairs before I did and had gotten ready for bed. I followed after then.

Chloe laid down facing the wall and stared at it for a while, "amor, I'm sorry." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.

"For what," her voice sounded hoarse. "I know you feel violated and everything, but I wasn't there to protect you." I sighed and kissed her cheek. She flinched but then turned her body towards me.

"It's okay James, you didn't do anything." She cupped my face and kissed me. I kissed her back and smiled.

"I'll do anything for you to make you feel safe." She looked at me since I offered, "I want you to keep me in your arms making me feel safe and warm for now." I nodded and pulled her close to my chest carefully.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too mi amor." She replied kissing my neck.

We both drifted off to sleep quietly together in each other's embrace.

*********************

I was awoken by a little boy shaking me, "papai! Wake up I'm hungry!" I sat up rubbing my head, "hold on Davi." He looked at me and frowned.

"Are you okay papai?" His little eyes furrowed together. I put my on his head, "I'm fine." I smiled assuring him, he nodded his head. "I'm hungry." I nodded and got up.

The boy then looked over the bed, "papai, who's that?" He pointed beside me.

I looked over and there was a girl beside me. My heart stopped and I looked over at Davi.

"I have no idea." I realized I was only in my boxers, so I put a shirt and my shorts on.

The girl turned her head and I realized who it was.

Bruna

I walked out the room quickly with Davi's hand in mine.

I didn't want Chloe or anyone finding out about this but it was too late.

I turned my phone and saw the group chats messages.

F.C. Barcelona's Group Chat

Messi: hey Neymar who's that girl that left the house with you?

Rafinha: yeah she looked familiar

Neymar: no one.

Luis Suárez: "no one" it's all over the news Neymar

Mats: yeah, I'm agreeing with Rafinha. She looked familiar

Neymar: you're only agreeing with Rafi because he said that

Piqué: don't pick on my favorite couple!

Neymar: whatever

Iniesta: Neymar just be honest with us

Rakitić: we won't say anything mean.

Neymar: it was Bruna

Messi: what was that who- woman doing leaving the house with you!? Did you guys have sex!?

Iniesta: Messi

Messi: right sorry 😶

Luis Suárez: I thought you only had eyes for Chloe, but that turns out you were wrong.

Arda Turan: man that's cold

Neymar: I do have my eyes only on Chloe

Piqué: then why don't you just go for her

Rakitić: he can't Geri, she's dating Ramos' teammate

Neymar: exactly

Luis Suárez: well it doesn't hurt if you try

Iniesta: Luis it actually does for Chloe because he's tearing up a relationship between her and James

Piqué: but it's not hurting him right

Neymar: I'm not going to try and go for it. I'm not a bad person

Messi: last time I remembered you played with every girls hearts and broke them. What makes you so sure that you won't do the same for Chloe and fail on her

Iniesta: alright Messi that's enough

Rakitić: well Andrés, he has a point

Piqué: well geez Leo way to put it like that

Neymar: no I won't hurt her the same way as those other girls. They only wanted the fame and money to be with me. Chloe is a different girl not like those others, like when I see her my heart flutters and she's just so beautiful when I see her. She actually has a heart.

Iniesta: the kids in love guys

Mats: I never saw this side of Neymar

Rafinha: yeah it's quite weird

Luis Suárez: I want the old Neymar back

Denis Suárez: what is this? Is this what you guys always do?

***********