47

"So besides playing with Barcelona, do you play with any other team?" Neymar looked over at Chloe, who was focused on the lake.

"Oh, I play with España too." She looked over at him.

"That's great, does Sergio know?" Neymar knew he asked a stupid questions. So he stopped her before answering, "never mind that was a stupid question." She laughed and smiled.

"That's fine," an ice cream man was coming our way and kids crowded over him. "You want ice cream?" She nodded, "a spongebob one please." She smiled and he nodded walking over.

"Wooahhhh!! Neymar Jr!!!!" A little boy shouted, Neymar nodded his head and smiled.

"Can you sign my shirt!" The boy ran over to him and he signed it.

Now, the ice cream man wasn't crowded anymore. But Neymar was. With little kids.

I smiled and shook my head as the man came over to me. I got my ice cream and decided to buy Neymar one. Before I handed him money he stopped me, "oh no it's fine." I looked at him, "are you sure?" He nodded, "since your Neymar's girlfriend, it's free for you." She stopped and smiled, "oh I'm sorry, but I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his friend." She explained, "that's sad news, but whatever you are to him, you can still have it for free." He smiled and walked off.

She shrugged and Neymar walked over to her frowning, "I thought I was going to buy you the ice cream?" She handed him his ice cream while he asked. Chloe shrugged, "don't worry I got this for free." He raised his eyebrows for explanation, "he thought I was your girlfriend." His mouth formed an 'O' and he nodded, "then I told him I was your friend." She added on, "oh okay."

She knew that Neymar sounded hurt and it was written on his face too. Chloe decided to change the subject and they both continued to walk on.

****************

After the long walk, Neymar dropped Chloe at James and hers house.

"It was nice hanging out with you," she smiled.

"Yeah me too," He nodded.

She left the car and waved, he drove off and left.

She walked to the door and knew James wasn't home still, but what she also knew was that, James' team was knock out the Copa Del Ray making him sad and angry when he comes back.

A/N:

This was a short chapter, so I'll make it longer in the next one exposing what happens next to Chloe and James.