19

*everyone is at Toni's house*

I looked at everyone and smiled. They returned the smile and it felt so awkward. It's just that I haven't really talked to them or went to their house.

Everyone headed to Toni's bar room. I was pretty amazed for a innocent guy to have this in his house. Pretty much for the next few hours everyone was drunk but James, Cris, Gareth, and I.

"I'm surprised he has this place in his house," Gareth nodded.

"Pretty much I was too when he came from Dortmund." He chuckled.

"We thought he was a cuddly bear, but turns out he isn't," Cristiano added. Everyone laughed and I smiled.

Toni stood on the bar table and yelled out. "You guys came!" He was holding beer bottles in both hands. "Toni we've been here," Gareth paused, "This whole time." I just stared at him as if he was crazy. "And this is the wild side of Toni." James sighed. "First impression, nice." I nodded and laughed it off.

"You guys want to go get dinner?" I nodded, except for the drunken ones that had fallen asleep, James, and Cristiano, "Cris and I will take care of them." Gareth nodded and we both headed towards his car. "Remind me to never come back if they have another 'dinner' like this again." Gareth looked at me then a the road, "right ahead of ya." He chuckled and I smiled.

Gareth and I headed to a restaurant. "So hows Madrid treating you," Gareth looked over at me. "Great! I'm actually glad I came here to visit Sergi and finally hang out with you guys." Gareth nodded his head. We finally ordered and continued talking. "How are you and James?" I looked at him and smiled, "fine, he's an amazing and sweet guy. It's actually a dream come true that I finally met a man like him." I looked down and blushed. "I'll keep that in mind and tell him what you said by memory." I giggled, "how are you and your girlfriend!" I winked at him, "good so far, she's really beautiful, maybe you and her could hang out sometimes. I can introduce you guys." He insisted

I smiled, "that'd be lovely." He smiled back and our food arrived. When we had finished there was paparazzi outside, I covered my face and questions and words were thrown out at me,

"Are you and Gareth dating!?"

"Gareth's cheating on his girlfriend!"

"Does your brother Sergio Ramos know about this?"

They continued and asked questions in English to Spanish, I couldn't really hear them out and but didn't really bother to answer some.

Gareth was behind me covering my back, I entered the car and waited for him to come in.

"Those paparazzi's, they're everywhere," I rubbed my forehead. "I just hope James doesn't make this a big deal." I sighed and looked out the window.

"I'm sure he won't, he already knew we went out to dinner." I nodded, "even though."

We arrived at Toni's place and Gareth parked. Luckily I still had the bag of food in my hand, I thought some crazy paparazzi would take it from my hand in that crowded place. When we walked in everyone was asleep except for Cristiano, "here's food." I smiled slightly and gave it to him. He grabbed it and returned a smile.

"Can we talk outside," he asked. "Sure, why not," I looked over at Gareth and he nodded. "I'm gonna go home now," Cristiano and I nodded and we headed out to the backyard, knowing what he would say.

A/N:

So my computer overheated and I was typing this chapter on it, so I continued it on my phone. Then when I went to my computer and turned it on, the chapter didn't save so it revised all the way to when I started typing the chapter. So I had to delete this and rewrite everything. I'm really sorry.