21

I walked out and hugged her from behind, putting her smaller frame to my chest, kissing the top of her head.

"Are you going to choose him?" I looked at the pool.

Chloe looked up and kissed my jaw. "I would rather lose him than lose you," she frowned when she heard me asked.

"You can choose him. But, only if you tell him to stay as friends." I looked at her, "let's see if he says it's fine." She turned her whole body and hugged me putting her face in my chest.

We stayed there for another two minutes and I stroked her hair.

"We should go inside," she nodded and we walked inside and sat on the couch while the others were passed out on the floor. "You know James, I'm really glad we're together." She rested her head on my shoulder. "Me too." I smiled and she was asleep already, "I love you mi corazón." I kissed her top head and drifted off to sleep.

*Narrators POV*

Chloe yawned and felt strong arms around her waist. She turned and it was Cristiano.

Her heart began to race.

James, where's James.

There it was.

Chloe sat up and Cristiano looked at her and smiled.

"What happened last night?" He looked at the beautiful girl sitting in front of her.

"You caught James cheating on you and you came to me." He told her.

Chloe's heart broke into pieces and covered her face with her hands, sobbing right in front of him. He wrapped his muscular arms around the crying girl and held her closely.

"It's okay, you have me amor." He kissed her forehead.

She managed to put on a smile and laughed softly. "I'm glad I have you Cris." She looked up at him, making eye contact. Before they leaned in-

"Chloe"

"Chloe!"