46

It was already Saturday, which meant that Neymar was going to take THE Chloe Ramos. SISTER of Sergio Ramos to lunch.

The Brazilian boy had been pacing the house searching for his phone nervously.

Meanwhile, Chloe at home was alone at the house since James went to go to the stadium of Celta Vigo's. The game for the Copa Del Rey.

She was nervous for James to win this game. He insisted for her to come and watch the game and said she can't because she had trainings and games.

She looked at the time and it was almost 11:45 when they start kick-offs.

Chloe calmly sat down and looked at the time, knowing Neymar would pick her up at 12:30.

She started looking at the time and sat quietly for play-offs to start. Chloe saw James on bench as soon as the game got back on from a commercial.

She felt relieved when she saw him, as soon as the game started. First half when by fast, while the second half became tensed. Danilo had made an own goal and I groaned, "come Danilo get it together!" She yelled at the tv as if Danilo can hear her.

"Come on Cristiano, you can do this!" They soon received a free kick.

Cristiano took a deep breath and looked nervous through the tv.

Chloe had risen from the couch slowly and clenched her hands.

Step, step, SHOOT.

"Golazoooo!" Chloe pumped her hand in the air. "Just one more boys," she rooted for Madrid and sat back down.

The game ended in a tie of 2-2.

It was intense, thank Lucas for that goal.

Chloe sighed knowing Real Madrid had been knocked out of the Copa Del Rey's.

After closing the tv, there was a knock at the door. A tall Brazilian guy smiled looking at her then frowned.

"You're not ready?" He asked scanning the girl in front of him.

She looked down and noticed she was in a tank top and some shorts.

"Oh right, I'm sorry. I got caught up in that game." She stepped aside letting him enter, "make yourself at home, I'll just get ready." Neymar entered the large house and Chloe ran up the stairs getting ready.

It took her at least 20 minutes to finish and get down, he looked over at her and his eyes went gazing upon her body up and down in surprise.

"You look beautiful," he smiled walking over to her. "Thanks," she smiled and looked down.

(

Note: the outfit only, not what Chloe Ramos actually looks like

Note: the outfit only, not what Chloe Ramos actually looks like.)

They both left the house and went to where Neymar was bringing her.

"Is this really necessary?" Chloe looked out the window then back to Neymar.

He shrugged, "I just wanted to take you somewhere nice for lunch." He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh okay, just no funny business." She went out the car before Neymar said anything.

They entered the restaurant and was greeted by a waiter.

"Reservation?" The waiter looked through his glasses to the list in front of him.

"Neymar da Silva Santos Junior," he shot daggers at how the waiter didn't look at him when he entered.

The waiter then looked up and noticed his Portuguese accent, "I am so sorry sir." He led us to the table.

"Here is your table," he handed us menus and we both sat down.

"He was a bit rude," Chloe said looking at the menu. "Yeah, it look him like a minute to recognize who I was," she chuckled and nodded.

They ordered what they were going to eat and was served after 10 minutes of talking and laughing.

Neymar and Chloe finished and headed out walking to the park.

A/N:

I'm so glad I finally finished this chapter. I had places to go and had a dentist appointment, which I'm getting my braces off on my next appointment. 😁😁

And thank you for being patient and everything. Im so sorry for the wait.

xx