Hero! Sabo X Bullied! Reader

Me: *opens back my laptop* Whoa...more than 500 views? This means celebration!!! 

Marco: Not until you finish this one-yoi

Me: Aww....Anyway thank you for all those who read this! I love you my little kittens!!

____CELEBRATION!!!____

Punches, kicks and insults were thrown towards (Y/N) as her cries were fell into deaf ears. She was bullied, in the middle of the hall and no one wanted to help her. The person who bullied her? Boa Hancock and her friends or more known as the school's beloveds. 

As they died down, she took the chance and sprinted only for her beautiful (H/C) hair to be pulled, causing a few strands to fall down. She turned back only to see something shiny fell towards her hair, causing her to lost her balance. She fell butt first to the ground as she saw (H/C) hair fell in front of her, a part of her hair was cut short. Her hands quickly moved to her hair, only to fell to slightly vertical and short. 

They left the sobbing girl alone, she picked up her hair only for it to fell down once more. She looked up upon hearing footsteps, only to see Sabo, the most popular kid in the school. His azure orbs filled with guilt, (Y/N) quickly got up and sprinted, not wanted her crush to see state. 

Yes, crush. She fell in love with him the moment he was transferred into the same class as her. He was kind, and gentle. She knew he would end up with the popular kids with his looks, yet, she didn't stop liking him. 

Her home door was opened, no one was home to greet her as it was her routine. Her father was the only one left yet he treats her like a toy. Speak of the devil...

"(Y/N)~" he slurred as he wrapped an arm around the petite girl's body, she pushed him aside but she was no match with his strength. He was getting closer and she was getting paler, she grabbed the thing closest to her, a phone and whacked at his head causing him to fell and she was about to take her sprint but her ankle was caught. She had no where to run. 

The door closes, grunts and cries filled the room followed by skin met skin, palm meets cheeks, and ass but no one dared to help the girl. She was alone. Unknown to her, a male witness everything from the windows. His azure orbs widen and filled with anger as her tears made his heart boiled more and more with rage. 

A loud grunt was heard followed by a scream, as the drunken man lets his poor daughter go. She walked to her room, locking it as a safety measure. She couldn't stand it, ever since her mother died everything got worst. She pulled her drawers as sharp knifes shined her (E/C) orbs, making her pulled one out and craved the word 'Save Me' on her stomach. The pain eased her worries as it washed away like the calm ocean. 

But it wasn't enough, she needed to end her life. She wanted nothing more than to leave to cruel world. Her slender fingers opened the sliding door to her balcony as she sat on the railing, "If I die, no one will knows..." she smiled as she pushed herself, letting her head fell first on the ground. 

She closed her eyes waiting for the impact, but nothing. She gritted her teeth as she felt someone carried her bridal style, she opened her (E/C) orbs only to meet azure ones. It was Sabo. 

"What were you thinking?" he whispered-yelled at her as she only looked down, "Why did you help me?" she muttered as her eyes trailed away from his. "Because I care about you" his words made you smirked, it was always the same words that she heard from anyone who 'cared' about her. 

"Care? Where were you when I was beaten half to death?" she barked as she looked at him, "I was observing you.." her eyes widen, "Why? So you can take me to the orphanage?" she asked as he shook his head. "So that I can save you, I have fallen for you the same day I was transferred into your class..." he smiled causing her bottom lip to parted. 

"Y-you do?" he nodded as his arms wrapped around her waist tightly, she never felt this kind of warmth since her mother died. Tears spilled down as she sobbed on his broad yet muscular chest. 

(E/C) orbs shot opened as (Y/N) looked to her side, a faint snore could be heard as a smile crept on her lips. Blonde wavy hair reflected his features as her slender fingers trailed down the scar on his left eye, he got it when he saved you after your own father burnt the house down. 

A moan could be heard as (Y/N) quickly pretended to be asleep, a chuckle can be heard as a kiss was planted on her forehead. "I love you, (Y/N).." another kiss was planted as she opened one eye and smiled. 

"I love you too, Sabo.."