Law X Dead!Reader

Me: *groaning*

Marco: Just sleep you idiot-youi

Me:NEVER

____NEVERRR____

Third POV

Law stumbled back to his huge bed as his eyes wondered to the picture frame on the nightstand beside him. It was the picture of him and his beloved wife, (Y/N).

They had a wonderful life, until one day that changed everything....

Flashback

(Y/N) was two months pregnant, both she and her husband was very happy with the news but the sudden silent treatment given by the womb made the (H/C) haired woman worried.

Law agreed to go the hospital nearby, and the results were not as promising as they thought it would "It seems you have a miscarriage, mrs. Trafalgar...." the doctor spoke with pure sadness in her voice.

She had told the same thing to some parents but everytime it hurts her too, knowing that the mother could not bear any other child.

(Y/N) begun to corrupt slowly. Pills were taken, and everynight was the same. She would try and seduce Law, but it didn't work. Soon, he knew what was up to. They had an argument, as tears spills from her (E/C) coloured orbs.

Flashback end

Law remembered the day when she was bombarded with questions upon questions that they could not answer. Law knew his wife was falling deeper into despair, and he can't do anything to stop her.

The thoughts about adopting ran into their minds, but (Y/N) was too blinded about wanting a child that have her blood and coming from her womb to even think about the idea of adopting.

Law was devastated, but soon they begun to crawl their way out of despair. Everything after that seems normal until (Y/N) decided to clear her mind with pills and drugs. Law tried everything, but nothing can help him from wanting to change her mind about suicide.

And so, she did. By hanging herself, Law came back to see the lifeless body of his beloved. No therapist can help him by thay point, but he knew sooner or later she would do such thing yet his mind was too clouded to even think about the possibility.

Law picked himself up and ran out of the house after locking it. He brought some (F/C) coloured flowers before sprinting towards the cemetery. Curses and glares could be thrown at him, but he couldn't care less. He wanted to see his beloved wife, (Y/N) even not physically.

Law saw it, the tombstone with (Y/N) on it. After looking around, his knees gave up on him. Tears fell down his cheeks as he gently placed the bouquet of flowers down as his slender fingers gently carved her name.

"Forgive me for not stopping you, forgive me for not helping you, (Y/N)-ya..." he muttered as (Y/N)'s smile flashed in his memories. He regretted since the day (Y/N) left his side, he swore to never love another woman ever but he knew it would make his beloved more devastated.

He looked up, and his orbs met with a pair of (E/C) ones, he wiped his tears away and looked up once more but the lovely figure was gone.

He felt a sudden tug on his lips as he smirked, he thought he would never see his beloved's smile once more but the figure just now proved him wrong.

(Y/N) was there, and was watching him all the time with love in her (E/C) orbs.

"I love you, Law/(Y/N)-ya" they said in unison as the wind blew around them.