4

Eriks P.O.V

She left. She's gone, she's really gone. One minute I had her, and we were engaged. But the next, she's gone. I loved her. With all my heart. Everything I had was somehow related to me loving her. She had my heart and tore it to peices. After this, I can never love again. Only bad comes from loving. I can't feel this pain again, this is the second time. She still loves Raoul, I know it. Why would she have changed her mind if she didn't? I heard a strange sound, my theory was prooved.

Christines P.O.V

No more talk of darkness, forget these wide eyed fears,

I'm here, nothing can harm you,

My words will warm and calm you..

Let me be your freedom, let daylight dry your tears.

I'm here, right here beside you, to hold you and to guide you.

Say you love me every waking moment,

Turn my head with talk of summertime,

Say you need me with you now, and always.

Promise me that all you say is true,

That's all I ask of you...

Raoul and I sang together. I looked down and thought of Erik.

       "Is something troubling you?" Raoul asked.

       "Raoul, I can't do this, not with you." I looked up into his eyes, full of confusion.

        "Christine, what do you mean?"

         "Like I have already said before, I do not love you anymore."

         "So why are you singing with me?"

         "Because, Erik told me to leave, I told him that I couldn't marry him, yet. He took it as that I still loved you and told me to leave him." Raoul pushed me down to the floor of my dressing room, "Oh, he's gonna pay for hurting you, Christine! You may not love me, but I'm inlove with you and he will not make you suffer!" He shouted and walked to the mirror, "Raoul!" I shouted terrified. I didn't love him but I don't want anyone getting hurt. He dissapeared through the mirror and I followed, staying a safe distance away from him.

Eriks P.O.V

They sang, then talked, about me. I heard her admit to still loving me and I felt foolish, believing she still loved Raoul and telling her to leave. When she said about how I made her leave my heart broke even more. I heard Raoul coming, the mirror opened and he appeared. I was standing right infront of the mirror with my sword resting on his torso.